What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    showing off what lifting heavy does to an overweight chick's back....
    It makes all of her clothes fall off? :indifferent:
  • dellrio
    dellrio Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Des Moines Winter Games Snowboard Big Air Competition January 2011...

The funny part is I did not actually register to compete since I did not feel the need to spend more money to prove that I know what I am doing - also I am not a competitive person. BUT - one guy chickened out since the jump was big - so I told them that I was him and rode under his name anyway. It was the only way i would be able to use the jump over the next hour - so I went for it, and the result was that I got this awesome picture!
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    my mom and me watching my son dirtbike. I love my momma
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Mine was taken by Kinect Adventures. Fat people don't always fall down when we move, damn it!
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    <---- this on is me in front of the monument to Savannah’s (GA) original Irish settlers and their decedents.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I can't very well show off my new back definition with a shirt on... :huh:
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options

So what does heavy lifting do to the front? HAHA, I kid, I kid...
  • radioraven
    radioraven Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My double chin is gone!
  • Casey45
    Casey45 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Lake Louise, Alberta. April 27, 2011. Still not yet my heaviest (peaked in August 2011). Husband and I on a stolen weekend. Walked all the way to the end of the lake. Back when I thought a stroll like that was good exercise. BTW, we walked around it, not on it although some people were on it, I have a true phobia about lake ice - especially during the time of year most of us think of as spring!

And my progress ticker is sunset on the Bow River in Calgary, just 8 minutes from our house. We go there almost every evening during the summer fly-fishing season for a quick fix. The indistinct figure is my husband fly fishing in the river.

I love Alberta.
  • ellybeann
    ellybeann Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Breast Cancer Awarness Walk Ive done with friends and family for about 4-5 years now.
  • jenbridges
    jenbridges Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Mine is at my wedding November 2010. My wedding pics are the most recent pics I have! Hopefully soon, there will be more!
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to show off my massive arms...
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I'm on a hair care forum and this was a progress pic of my curls. I don't have many recent pics of my face up close so I used this one. I will be changing it soon since I no longer wear my hair curly.

But that hair is gorgeous!
  • destanicheri
    destanicheri Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    <
    this is just me posing for a new pic after losing 50 lbs!
  • bipsqueen
    bipsqueen Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    A cropped picture of me, my friend was next to me. We were in Walmart in Flippin, Ark on black Friday. They were taking pictures of the kiddos with Santa, only there were no kiddos! The "Elf" talked us into having our picture with Santa, we were both laughing really hard because we felt so silly! Good Times!
  • blesdchile
    blesdchile Posts: 62
    Options
    I had just eaten a 230 calorie breakfast. I followed it with 30+ minutes of The Firm. Looking at my watch made me realize that I had just burned away my breakfast!

**\O/ **\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* ((((WINNING)))) **\O/ **\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/*
  • alinakaras
    alinakaras Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My photo was taken at a photoshoot I attended with my mum (it was a Christmas present for both of us from my mother-in-law).
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    It was more in reference to below your waist and totally not intended to be taken seriously :tongue:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Lake Louise, Alberta. April 27, 2011. Still not yet my heaviest (peaked in August 2011). Husband and I on a stolen weekend. Walked all the way to the end of the lake. Back when I thought a stroll like that was good exercise. BTW, we walked around it, not on it although some people were on it, I have a true phobia about lake ice - especially during the time of year most of us think of as spring!

And my progress ticker is sunset on the Bow River in Calgary, just 8 minutes from our house. We go there almost every evening during the summer fly-fishing season for a quick fix. The indistinct figure is my husband fly fishing in the river.

I love Alberta.

Yay, Alberta! West of Red Deer, here. :-)
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    It was more in reference to below your waist and totally not intended to be taken seriously :tongue:
    I'm wearing jeans...seriously.... :wink: