What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    A white wall
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    felt rubbish after finding some seexxyyy old photos of mine.. so took some more :)
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    My brother graduated last weekend.. I snapped it to show my hair... And it stayed because for the first time in 12 years I felt pretty.
  • Get_It_Done
    Options
    Mine is in the dress I plan on wearing when I'm in Paris in about 2 weeks.
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    Warrior Dash 2011
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Me and my husband wearing wigs, drunk, at a friend's birthday party. We'd been playing rock band all night and drinking strange c0cktails.
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I got married on Saturday.

congrats!
  • Jenni268
    Jenni268 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Just goofing off with my husband after picking him up from his Army Basic Training graduation. Honestly, it's one of the few I have since I'm usually the picture taker! :)
  • tlamarch
    tlamarch Posts: 105
    Options
    My is of myself and my true love, man I love that bike
  • Meisterberger
    Options
    I have red hair. So I took a picture of it. And my face got in the way.
  • jtslim42
    jtslim42 Posts: 240
    Options
    My 30th Birthday!
  • sansey
    sansey Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    It was me on vacation at Disney last year it is not at my heaviest but pretty close. It is a good reminder of what I don't want to look like. However it is a picture of me that I actually like. I REALLY need to get some new pictures taken.
  • Casey45
    Casey45 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    on the steps of the cathedral in my home city after being the first gay couple to get married in a cathedral in Norway.

Right On! Congratulations! (wishing my sister and her partner could marry!)
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    It was the one day in a long time my hair hadn't been a swirling vortex of WTF topped with little sprinkles of dear lord, make it stop.
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Me in my expensive trisuit. Last year I had a goal of doing a triathlon before I reached 30. I accomplished that goal and this year I have four races. I placed first in my age category in my first race this year!
  • Glovesave3373
    Glovesave3373 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Me in goal during my hockey tournament last weekend.... St. Baldrick's Foundation - Team Colony Grill Tier 3 Champions!!!!
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    The OK5K I ran last Saturday! :)
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Mine is of my fiance and I at the Blue Jay Game in May. Free tickets, great seats, lots of beer! :)
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Me in goal during my hockey tournament last weekend.... St. Baldrick's Foundation - Team Colony Grill Tier 3 Champions!!!!

LOVE IT!!! My guy is a Goalie as well.
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Our 2011 family Christmas picture - I insist that the kids and grandkids do this each Christmas Eve at my father's house as a new tradition after my divorce.