Insanity Progress Pics ~ 6 weeks in (I would have quit)

Options

Replies

• joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    WTG!! YES I can SEE IT!!!!
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413
    Options
    I see a huge difference hun! You are kicking some big time tail! Keep up the amazing work!
  • apnovack
    apnovack Posts: 40
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I am new to Insanity and I can see that I will love it - having a hard time pushing play every day.

You are doing fantastic. I can definitely see a difference. Keep it up.

Would love to pick your brain about getting started. I can't make it through the workout. What did you do when you first started?
  • diatonic
    diatonic Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I can tell you're making progress. The hard thing about the scale is that it only tells you how heavy you are. So, while you're probably adding lean muscles mass and dropping body fat the scale can't really tell. The pictures & measurements show it! Keep up the good work!
  • ktcarr82
    ktcarr82 Posts: 18
    Options
    There is a big difference in the pictures! I am so proud of you. The biggest accomplishment is continuing to push yourself when you feel as if nothing is happening. I have been there so many times and have given in, feeling sorry for myself. You are a GREAT inspiration! I can't wait to see day 60 pics =)
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    this is soooo great! you are the shiz! I can totally tell and this is such a GREAT point as many of us have been there and have these same struggles.....we compare our progress with others and when it's not the same we feel it's not working. This is so inspirational. Keep up the great work and we look forward to cheering over your next set of pics. :drinker:
  • jesss5885
    jesss5885 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    AMAZING results!! good for you!!
  • Newme012
    Newme012 Posts: 43
    Options
    Awesome results!!! This is inspiring as I am in week 1 of insanity. great job!!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    this is awesome!
  • MOMMAHOWE
    MOMMAHOWE Posts: 21
    Options
    I can see the differenece for sure. I also tried insanity and made it 3 weeks....hated it but loved it at the same time because it was such a workout. I didn't finish because I wasn't seeing the scale move either. Glad to hear someone else have that same issue but you can clearly see your body has changed! Maybe I will try again and this time take before pics and measurments. Thank you for sharing this has given me inspiration to try insanity again :) You look great! Keep going!!!
  • 4myhealth77
    4myhealth77 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I can DEFINITELY see a difference! You go girl! Keep up the great work!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    amazing job!!! You are doing great!! Keep it up :happy:
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I definitely see the difference on your back... don't you just love those love handles... grrrrrrrrrr. I don't think mine will ever go away! Keep up the good work! I am still terrified of Insanity so I applaud you for having the courage and sticking with it.... BRAVO!!!!!!
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look great hun! Keep up the great work, I'm proud of you for sticking with it as long as you have. Not very many can say that much.
    You look fantastic :)
  • aspringer210
    Options
    Keep at it! Month 2 is a killer, but it gives you GREAT results. I have finished 3 rounds of Insanity and I am SO glad I decided to commit to it that first time. Don't forget to send off for your Insanity "I earned it" T-shirt when you finish!
  • tjones0927
    tjones0927 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I see an amazing difference! Way to go! I find myself feeling the same way, as if I only notice the changes when I look at pictures, it can be disheartening to say the least. And thank you for sharing that quote...I needed it today!
  • Iveylee
    Iveylee Posts: 3
    Options
    you look GREAT! keep it up! I would recommend the Turbofire program with Beachbody too!
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What a difference, awesome job!!
  • marji4x
    marji4x Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    This is an incredible amount of change! Your rolls are disappearing in a really major way! WAY TO GO!!! Keep it up, you're definitely seeing big results :D

I can't wait to see these kinds of results myself, thanks for posting and keeping us all inspired!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Yep the difference is there...It is so so inspiring!!! I have been so avoiding doing Insanity just because of my fears...but your results are just amazing..Keep up the hard work...It shows...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!