30 Day Shred.... Start date July 22, 2012. Who is in??

Options

Replies

• trinibaby35
    Options
    OMG!!! YOU READ MY MIND!!!!

I was going to start tomorrow but I can wait a few days...I need the motivation...

30dayshred...WE ARE GOING TO CONQUER IT :)
  • tljohnson
    tljohnson Posts: 14
    Options
    Ladies-I am new to fitness pal and wold love to join. I think I will do my Title boxing and also add some 30 day shred to get my
    weight loss going...is this ok? Thank you. Tracy J
  • jknc1985
    jknc1985 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm just starting my journey but I would LOVE to join you. I already have everything that is needed!
  • addicted11
    addicted11 Posts: 24
    Options
    Im in but i will be doing ripped in 30 since i dont have the shred! so add me if you want!!!
  • jojo4cats
    jojo4cats Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I am going to do Ripped in 30 if that's ok.
  • jesss5885
    jesss5885 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I bought this back in JANUARY and it's still sealed in plastic =/

Does anyone know if you need a lot of space?

I live in a small NYC apartment - not a lot of open space to move around in...
  • MD1978
    MD1978 Posts: 477 Member
    Options

You don't need much room...Just enough for a lounge (sp?) or to lay down for push ups
    Oh yeah...count me in for starting on Monday....I made it almost to the end of level 2 then my DVD player died w/30 DS stuck inside....I got a new DVD player/DVD last weekend so I'm ready to go
  • kyoung524
    kyoung524 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in. I just purchased the DVD so I would love to join.

Good Luck to all who join!
  • jesss5885
    jesss5885 Posts: 187 Member
    Options

You don't need much room...Just enough for a lounge (sp?) or to lay down for push ups
    Oh yeah...count me in for starting on Monday....I made it almost to the end of level 2 then my DVD player died w/30 DS stuck inside....I got a new DVD player/DVD last weekend so I'm ready to go

great! count me in ladies!!
  • Lkoblara
    Lkoblara Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 4 of level 1 :) I'm loving it, it totally kicks my butt!
  • OspreyWife
    OspreyWife Posts: 15
    Options
    Count me in! I also started it but never finished it haha
  • dmwood
    dmwood Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I will join but with Ripped in 30.
  • wvwinner
    wvwinner Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    It's soooooooo great to see so many people willing to give it a shot!! I cannot wait to start on Suday. It will be great to have all the extra support and being able to motivate others as well will also motivate myself. Those that are starting the ripped in 30 instead is great! We all need to get off that couch and any exercise regime that does this is great! A heads up for those that haven't done the 30 day shred you will feel extremely sore after the first few days but keep going. Once you stretch out those muscles you will feel so much better and the workouts will seem easier as you do it everyday.

Here's to hoping it can we all can stay motivated to finish the entire 30 days!
  • tlc1126
    tlc1126 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well, I start level 2 tonight but would love to join and talk to people about it...
  • midsomerdream
    midsomerdream Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've just done day 6 but I would like to join you guys. Help me keep going until the end.
  • lynda155
    lynda155 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    i just bought my dvds... Please count me in!!! Right now I am only doing walking , jogging and swimming... This looks great!!
  • ainsley23
    ainsley23 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just started it yesterday so i'll be a little in front but would love to give and receive some much needed support! Add me if u like x
  • nikkell77
    nikkell77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    would love to join you all..in new to my fitness pal ...and this is a great idea ...ive started dvd and lost track really quickly so this is fab everyone will be able to keep everyone motivated ...feel free to add me .....team work is the key ...lol xx
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Already started, doing lvl 1 day 2 tonight :) Join in the fun! Why wait til Sunday, do it today!
  • feregrinowar
    feregrinowar Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in! But I started yesterday