What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• go4itjoanna
    go4itjoanna Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I took mine while doing crunches one night. My Dane Maddy does not understand when I do these so she stands over me looking down like "What are you doing down there?". I thought it was cute and funny.

So cute! Very funny!
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first ever Warrior Dash!!! :bigsmile:
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I saw a mirror and I had my shirt off........I was like daam I look semi good right now.......Take picture ASAP!!!!!
  • HeatherNicoleMomOf4
    Options
    Random pic to show how much ive lost
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    My "use to be" pic. Very similar to my "now" pic just not as defined.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I just liked how crazy my hair decided to be.
  • richellekramer
    Options
    My life revolves around autism at work and at home. I am a SW working with mostly autistic children and have a 19 year old son with Asperger's syndrome. Can't get away from it, it's part of me, and I am always looking to connect with others on the autistic journey.......
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    I was just sitting at my desk and someone dropped off a muffin for me. I decided that I didnt want the muffin but something happened. Something I still cant explain. As I was sitting there, minding my own buisness, the muffin began to shake and wiggle. Fearing that it was some kind of demon I threw it away from me, but then it flew BACK at me. It attacked my mouth, in one swoop I had a mouth full of muffin and my mouth, possessed by the demon muffin, began to chew it. I swallowed it soon after. When I told this story to my friends, they said it was more of a tramp and a little $lutty of a muffin since it was so foreward with me. They labled it the $LUTMUFFIN.

Trying to make the most of my trumatic situation, I drew the $lutmuffin. Well..a quick concept of it at least.
  • KettleBellHoe
    Options
    Me on st pattys day all in green and feeling drunk!
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options
    At my good friend's bridal shower :)
  • halips
    halips Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My mom's wedding day with my beautiful 4yr old neice :smile:
  • DoOrDoNotThereIsNoTry1
    DoOrDoNotThereIsNoTry1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    1st "Large" shirt I bought in years and my little guy is just that handsome!
  • harleygaljojo
    harleygaljojo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    This is me on my Harley that I love to ride
  • caseymcg88
    Options
    Sort of feeling a little nowhere ... but still, working on finding peace, being more mindful, searching for my buddha self. It's hard. Of course.
  • jessmoore_84
    Options
    It was last summer, and I had just gotten a new haircut. So i took this pic to send to my bf :)
  • Tonigirl519
    Tonigirl519 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    my 1st grandbaby showing me some love....
  • jmac263
    jmac263 Posts: 87
    Options
    Getting ready to sit in the hot tub!!!
  • dianer75935
    dianer75935 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Was feeling really pretty so I snapped it and figured I would share.
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    First progress pic, and just after I trimmed the beard back from "Grizzly Adams" stage. Pic taken by my wife who's 15" shorter than me, so it looks a little skewed.
  • priddy_girl
    priddy_girl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    :happy: Riding down the road with the sunroof open! Good times!