What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• chantalb20
    chantalb20 Posts: 132
    Options
    My boyfriend dumped me after three years last night and I wanted to feel good about myself. Lol
  • honeylunny
    honeylunny Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was having a good hair day... I tried the serious poses. then i gave up and this was the last one! I like it....
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Just letting Victoria's secret be known;)
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    a random trip to panana city beach wearing a bathing suit after avoiding them for over 10 years
  • AlabasterJar68
    Options
    This was taken this past week, while my dear Hubby and I were up near the Poconos.:heart:
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Ziplining at Brevard Zoo.
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Mine is a pic i found on facebook yesterday

"Having the love of your life break up with you and say we can still be friends is like your dog dying and your mom saying you can still keep it"

I emailed it to my friend who I'd gone out with the night before, ya know the one who was the love of my life....
  • Whisperinghorse
    Whisperinghorse Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    This is picture of Marco Simoncelli, a Moto GP rider who lost his life in the Sepang Grand Prix last year.... Marco was a real character and is sorely missed.... I think this is a lovely pic :smile:
  • nopudgepoot
    nopudgepoot Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    The best trip of my life....Hawaii
  • sammythewizzy
    sammythewizzy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Showing off my Snow Globe of the Chicago Skyline - just after I was unexpectedly gifted with one..
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    The bathing suit I want to rock.
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Finishing a 70.3 triathlon in a rain storm
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    It's my motivation. 10 years ago me.
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    A very rare picture where I like the way I look...although they are becoming more frequent as of late.
  • jerzypeach
    jerzypeach Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Vacationing with hubby and kids in St Lucia. Notice the sunburn from being on the tennis court all morning.....
  • Kathy53925
    Kathy53925 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    My youngest grandchild and I. I have 3, and this is my boy!!
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Taken after returning from a day at the beach last summer. Son took pic.
  • Dina275
    Dina275 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    On a road trip with my friend we drove up a mountain where it was snowing! I was very excited about it.
  • brittanymarie120
    Options
    I took 6 of my younger siblings to the beach, while my mom stayed home with the little one :)
  • DrowningMermaid
    Options
    My picture is just one where I feel pretty. I posted a lot of progress and "eye opening" pictures and needed the uplift since this site really helps me so I feel like I'm working to be the beautiful person I want to be.