What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Just me at the gym between sets... my last gym pic I was making this horrible face like i sat in something. Thought this was a better look!

Looks great, G! :)
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    i HATE having my pic taken, so my pics tend to look more like mug shots
  • lpeterson
    lpeterson Posts: 36
    Options
    Wakeboarding in Lake Powell!
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Lil outfit I wore for a Halloween party we threw a few years back. I kept it on for a good awkward hour before people started asking - "so where is Sam and who the fk is the gorilla grabbing my @ss?" :bigsmile: All my pics have sentimental stories attached.. :wink:
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My photo was taken on the evening of a holiday party last year. The photo was taken on the Spirit of Philadelphia cruise. :smile:
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    It is my before & after but my before is on the right side.............I'm dyslexic :wink:
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    My profile picture is a glimpse into the start of my spiritual awakening.
  • MelanieAG05
    MelanieAG05 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Just completed Race for Life 5km run in 30.30 mins and raised £250 for cancer research UK
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty dang proud of my little back muscles :)
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    just me, about 40 pounds lighter :smile:
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    My husband & I at the ZZ Top concert. Got me some La Grange! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    mine is similar to my facebook page-where, if friends from long ago aren't sure they have the right me, the pic will show that yes, that was the Jer I knew... and friend me.. on MFP it's a reminder to keep moving...
  • Baileys83
    Baileys83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Me and one of my kids on a day out, the three of them are my absolute world and my son in the picture is always saying 'you don't need to loose weight mummy, I love you the way you are' :)
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Not at my biggest but not a proud picture
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Its me on holiday last month. My other pics are from last Saturday night out in town with my girls!
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    This was taken early this month, for our 4th anniversay, moments before we left for dinner at the restaurant where we had our first date. Pretty flippin sappy, eh? I'm just happy I'm finally enjoying getting my pic taken...thanks MFP!!! :happy:
  • petergarcia82
    petergarcia82 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    my first 5k!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    <--- Just Me 21 weeks Preggo With Baby AwesomeSauce...
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    It was a sunny evening last October (I think) .. at a deserted rocky beach near me, that is a great for sunsets and fishing! (in the Atlantic)

My BF and I were fishing.. (im useless!!.. plus I don't want to catch anything because it might hurt it and its cruel LOL!).. *rollseyes* ....

I took this when my lovely BF was mending my line.. (again) .. hahaha!
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    It's the only one I had (none now) on my computer, I think actually it's the only one I have had taken in five or six years. I don't like cameras. :blushing: