What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    That's me on the left with my friend Aoife. I like it because it shows my tattoo, and it was taken at my sister in law's 30th birthday party on the 6th July. x
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Crossing the finish line of the Trek Across Maine - a 180-mile 3-day charity event I used as my motivation to get lots of bicycle workouts in this Spring.
  • bikebanditandy
    bikebanditandy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Before and after... mid 2010, mid 2011
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    We were at Great Wolf Lodge for a mini family vacation,(2 nights) that was at the end of April 2009. My little guy had just turned one 2 weeks before that! :smile:

i so don't look like that anymore!! Need to upload a new pic i'm thinking, however i am at work so no pics here
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    July 1st bare belly challenge
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Mine is of my newest tattoo that I had signed by the guy who designed the skulls at a concert. The skulls are part of CD cover art for my favorite band.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Ha, I just realised I started this thread, and forgot all about it
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    It reminds me of why i have been working so hard. One day, i'll have a body like that!
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Feeling super happy about my outfit fitting the way it was supposed to. First time in a while that I don't have muffin tops
  • tas3980
    tas3980 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Graduating from law school in April this year! :happy:
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Tried on my friends 'skinny' dress for a laugh... and it actually fit! ;-D
  • jwolff7
    jwolff7 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Was at the beach with my non-visible abs as a reminder that I want my abs visible again!
  • lynnprice
    lynnprice Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I stop at the church we got married at every year to take photos. Goofy cheesy but hubby suggested it and I thought it was the sweetest thing ever. This is the photo from this year and is my 'before' if you will.
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Me fat.. me less fat
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Punta Cana Valentines day this year I bought this dress to to wear to dinner and seduce my husband
  • DLKeeble
    DLKeeble Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My most recent picture. Two of my four sons, my daughter and granddaughter, and 2 tag alongs (boy friend and girlfriend of my children) and of course my dear husband. I want to take another one next year at my goal weight. :)
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    I'm just an attention *kitten*
  • leejayem
    leejayem Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My kids took this pic of me. I don't have many photos of myself cos I don't feel I'm too photogenic so I mostly avoid cameras!! Of course the kids think it's a great photo. :)
  • Elle_45
    Elle_45 Posts: 43
    Options
    The longest my hair has been since I was 20, and it was fixed :)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Inside a restroom at our suite in Holiday Inn hotel where I spent 2 nights with my family. I took this right after a 2 hour swim with my newly tanned skin. This was taken 2 weeks ago.