30 Day Shred.... Start date July 22, 2012. Who is in??

Options

Replies

• hiphopjunkie602
    Options
    I'm in too!!!...only Im on day 4 lol
  • nuttyfamily
    nuttyfamily Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

I was going to start tonight but somehow hurt my back tonight so hopefully by Sunday it will be better.

And accountability, I need!
  • TwistedTruth
    TwistedTruth Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I was waiting to get paid to buy this, so I'll be picking it up on Friday! Very happy to get some support for it. :)
  • kimmyannl
    kimmyannl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I have been doing a few of her videos already but have not been sticking to just one. I would love to do it as a group to stay motivated! :)
  • shawnakuipery
    shawnakuipery Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am in!! for sure
  • traceylynns
    traceylynns Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm in today is my Monday on it!!
  • Ashcakesluv
    Options
    IM IN!!!
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Pacileo4Evers Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    if you don't have the DVD they do have it on you tube :D
  • bexxgirl
    bexxgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Me too!

Started before, never finished Level 1, cos I got bored and unmotivated.

Are you going to start a group that we can join?
  • ashharris424
    ashharris424 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I actually just started it again this past Monday so I'll be 6 days ahead. Need someone to keep me motivated though!
  • IamL
    IamL Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'll join. I'm actually 11 days in, and I had joined another group previously, but I take some rest days, so I've gotten behind that group... I'm going to try to push myself to do it 6 days a week from now on, though. :D
  • FitRican
    FitRican Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am in, a male 54 yo 200# looking to loose fat, not weight. I train with weights 4-5 times a week and cardio 5 days a week.
  • mandi1020
    mandi1020 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'd like to! I am also training for a marathon, but I don't think 20 extra minutes per day will kill me. :) Thanks for starting!
  • mom22qties
    mom22qties Posts: 47
    Options
    Sounds fabulous!! I'm in too!! :)
  • karaklj
    karaklj Posts: 26
    Options
    I would love to give it a go too...with support this could be good!! Count me in.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! Me!! I've been trying to get motivated to start for a while now, it would help to have others to push my butt!!
  • Bobbi_N
    Bobbi_N Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'd planned to start tomorrow, but I'll wait a couple days. Anyone else starting can add me for support.
  • bpyell
    bpyell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I'll do my best, but my family vacation starts the 28th so it may be hard to keep up, but this may help keep me going and hold to it :-)
  • Lay821
    Lay821 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Im in !! start the group!
  • cseale77
    cseale77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to the forum but wanted to encourage everyone beginning the 30 day shred!! I started it a few months ago and work out with it 3-5 times a week. I haven't lost any weight but I've gained a lot of muscle. The main reason for not losing weight is due to not watching what I eat in the evening. I started Monday writing down everything I eat...it's been going great until I went out for lunch with the girls today. I thought I was doing good by eating a tuna wrap at Jimmy John's but it was a lot calories...ugh. Anyway, the shred is a great workout! I've tried several different types of video workouts as well as the circuit workouts and equipment at the gym but this workout is the best for me. I get all three workouts...cardio, strength and abs in 20 minutes and I get to sweat a lot! I've been on level 2 for some time and tried level 3 but I need to get 2 lbs weights rather than 5 lbs cause it killed me. You will feel great once you get in a routine and feel your muscles tightening!! Blessings and tight abs to all! :-)