10 years ago i...

Options

Replies

• ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Was 32, married ( still am ) and had my first child on the way!!
  • Diamond_angel14
    Options
    10 years ago i was 5 years old , just started school and couldnt understand anything in english except alphabets and numbers and maybe some words here and there ....
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    ...was homeless and living from car to car or couch to couch. I had a college degree and nothing to show for it so my addiction kicked into 5th gear and I started abusing xanax, ambien and cocaine
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I was 11 ... I don't remember much of it ... I hated life
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I was 22, married with 2 kids, working full time for a home builder and going to school. Barely scrapping to get by. And in complete denial about how fat I really was.
    Wow. A lot has changed in 10 years.
  • Jett8888
    Jett8888 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Was 23 years old and thought 30 was a long way away. Blink of an eye more like.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    ...was homeless and living from car to car or couch to couch. I had a college degree and nothing to show for it so my addiction kicked into 5th gear and I started abusing xanax, ambien and cocaine

Jesus.
  • j1wright
    j1wright Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I was 22. I called it Mad Dog Summer, because I was a poor college kid living off a loan that I have no idea how I got and we drank Mad Dog all summer because it was cheap. We swam in a pit (look up coal mining pits in Kansas) and snuck into movies. I was probably about 10 pounds heavier then I am now and just bought a new car of which I thought was hot...2002 Monte Carlo (which I still own and it has survived two kids).

Things sure have changed since then.
  • brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options
    !0 years ago from today being july of 2002 i was off the coast of iraq in the gulf of oman. I was an electronics tech in the Navy,
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I was 30 and at a job I hated, now I'm at a job I love!!
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    ...got married
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Lived in San Diego - best place in the friggin world

^^^Ditto^^^
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Was 17 years old and thought I had the world by the balls....

...I did not.
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    wow 10 years ago, i was 32. yea... thats about it LOL I don't know what else to say here, but if i think of anything, I will come back! haha
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I sold my business and retired for a year, then switched careers completely and now work for the largest home improvement company for the last 8 years.
  • jasonthekidd
    Options
    Was 21 and most likely drunk in some bar with some random girl at my side. :-/
    Wow, life is so much better now than it was then...
    Have not drank alcohol in years. :-)
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    ...was freshly divorced and trying to finish my Bachelor's degree while taking care of 2 kids full time.

P.S. the 10 years since then have been interesting, to say the least.
  • jasonthekidd
    Options
    !0 years ago from today being july of 2002 i was off the coast of iraq in the gulf of oman. I was an electronics tech in the Navy,

Thank you for your service!
  • Samstudent88
    Samstudent88 Posts: 135
    Options
    I was 13.
    and very very overweight.
  • AndiJoy812
    AndiJoy812 Posts: 236
    Options
    was 29 years old, single, working a job I loved and was passionate about, traveled to where and whenever I wanted, dated, went out with an amazing group of friends constantly, was spontaneous, pretty much did whatever I wanted and had a great time doing it.

Now I am married, a stay-at-home-Mom of my three teenaged step kids full-time, as well as having a 4 and almost 6 year-old. Still loving life, but in a much different way. I am so glad I waited to get married and have kids...I regret nothing. :smile: