10 years ago i...

Options

Replies

• sunnie326
    sunnie326 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    was 28 and stationed Egypt, having the time of my life. I was pregnant with my first son but did not know it yet.
  • LeeshaNichole
    LeeshaNichole Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    10 years ago-Almost died and was mourning the loss of my fiance.

I am sorry :frown:
    Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • CanadianChic
    CanadianChic Posts: 141
    Options
    Told my husband I wanted a baby! Even if i had to hold him down (which i did) :drinker:

She turned 9 in April :happy:
  • mizzlizza
    mizzlizza Posts: 6
    Options
    Was at a really healthy weight for my age, build, and height, but somehow let others convince me that I was too big...got stressed out and started eating more, making me gain more..it's all good though, I'm headed back to my healthy happy weight now. There's no stopping me :)
  • meeksfour
    meeksfour Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I was on summer vacation from teaching high school and ran off to marry my high school sweet heart in Tahoe.
  • kcoburn327
    kcoburn327 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I had just graduated high school and was visiting my dad in the hospital as he was dying from liver failure (or 40 years of alcoholism and 3 years of eating nothing but beer, depression pills, and chicken broth). I was also trying to get ready for college and taking extreme diet pills so I could be cute at school.
  • MartiJ521
    MartiJ521 Posts: 434
    Options
    ..Was 9 years old.
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I was 10.
  • gemmalouise85
    gemmalouise85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Was just leaving high school (in uk we leave at 16) I though yaay no more school .. Un known to me college was going be a lot harder lol!!
  • thisisjl
    thisisjl Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I was recovering after having a C-section with my 2nd daughter in June. WOW how is my baby 10?
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I was 18, had become an every-night club goer, and spent more time in Hollywood than I spent in my own house. Bedtime was 5am and morning started at noon.

Ah, the good ol' days.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    was 14 and a living terror.
  • histwinkletoes
    histwinkletoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I was 19 years old and about to start my freshman year of college!
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    lol err, I was 9. :P
  • MsTonyaRenee
    MsTonyaRenee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    ...was homeless and living from car to car or couch to couch. I had a college degree and nothing to show for it so my addiction kicked into 5th gear and I started abusing xanax, ambien and cocaine

Jesus.

jesus is right.........hope she is in a better place now.

Jesus is just alright by me! Jesus is just alright!!

did you just quote dctalk?
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Was at one of the hardest times in my life. I was trying to figure out how I was going to come out to my entire family on my bday in October. So I could finally be 100% true to myself and everyone around me, lying/acting is a lot of work. Thank god for my friends who helped me through it!
  • tlucas69
    tlucas69 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Was 26, only had 2 kids. I have 6 now. Boy, and I thought I had it hard then. I'm happier now though!
  • TheKeithEllis
    TheKeithEllis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Was 31, had recently moved to the village I still live in now, was in a extremely cushty job, hadn't met my wife and hence forth didn't have my gorgeous daughter with another son or daughter on the way. :O)
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I was preparing to hit my 30's sure in the knowledge that they had to be better than my 20's.........I was wrong!
  • tadpole242
    tadpole242 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Was 38 and after two years of hard work, was finally able to walk and talk (again)