Read this if your real

Options

Replies

• danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I started this 50 days ago, today... and I have 50 straight log-ins without missing a single calorie that I ate. Down 26 pounds and still going strong... we will see what the scale says on Sunday! :wink:
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday damn day lol makes me feel like I have no life but if I stick with it I will see results :).

Hahahahaha...I thought it was just me! This damn site is addictive.
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday multiple times a day. I can say it is definitely changing my life for the better. I am also mildy addicted to working out, now. ;)
  • kerrypickstock
    Options
    same here every day a toffee crisp or a meal out, never dieted before joining MFP but now I am very concious of everyting I eat but still fall off the wagan now and again.
  • kotcherr
    kotcherr Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm on here every day - feel free to add me!!
  • kuger4119
    kuger4119 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I've probably logged 150 out of the past 160 days. It's tough to do sometimes but I like the accountability. The one thing that has surprised me is that it takes me a week to lose a pound when I am disciplined but I can gain two pounds in a day if I eat poorly. My life has conspired against me this week and I've eaten fairly large restaurant meals four times this week. Nothing like setting yourself back two weeks!
  • crafty30
    crafty30 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday too! I am NOT giving up this time.. So if you want me on your team I will be happy to support and motivate :-)
  • joriha92
    joriha92 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have found it is addicting to log in multiple times a day, and log every little thing I consume.

I suppose it's a good thing :bigsmile:

Haha same! My family is so annoyed because I always ask my mom and my brother for the recipes they use for everything (they make a lot of homemade stuff) x)
  • cjhart81
    cjhart81 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I sit on this ALL day at work :D
    so yeah im committed!
    40lbs down.. even if it has taken 7 months!!!
  • arl29
    arl29 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am going to add you! I am on here every day and am motivated to lose. I'm down 20 so far but it's been a LONG 20. I am fully dedicated Monday-Friday and tend to slack on the weekends but I am okay with that. I've learned that you can lose AND have a life. I'd rather be slow and steady then nothing at all; or even worse, lose weight just to gain it all back.
  • Anappy
    Anappy Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello.. I check in here all the time. Feel free to add me :happy:
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, I am on every day
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I'm always on here(maybe too much lol) I'll add you
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    On here practically every day. Just started taking advantage of the social aspect of the site and love it :)
  • Ray50296
    Ray50296 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I need people that are committed on here I know it's hard to find out there,people give up to easy how hard is it to log on here everyday you don't know a computer I sure everyone has a phone, anyways if your on here everyday chatting,motivating people please add me I need people like that on my team :laugh: anyways have a great Thursday and who's seeing b-man tonight?

I recently started on here and have lost 9.9 lbs already! I am on here everyday and the motivation my new friends are giving me is keeping me here. I also like to cheer people on with their goals! Hope you have a good day too
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I try my best!

As for batman, I probably wont see it right now. Did you hear about the awful shooting in colorado at the showing of batman (14 dead and 50 injured :(
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh i know right i mean how hard is it to come here and check in and stuff everyday. its easier than using punctuation or sentence structure for sure.
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    on everyday, feel free to add me, always looking for more support also!:smile:
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    If my real what?
  • fitKT2B
    fitKT2B Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am on here multiple time a day. Love this site.