Who are our Gamers? What are you currently playing?

Options

Replies

• sofakingawesome69
    Options
    PC Only. I play COD MW3. Never played WOW, but I think it might just be a pile of quicksand in which all of my free time disappears. In MW3 I can play a few matches and move on.
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    iRacing
  • mmychal
    mmychal Posts: 69
    Options
    All of you newfangled gamers with your electronic toys are making me feel behind the times with my boardgames, card games and pen-and-paper roleplaying games. :)

I do play WoW (badly) on Runetotem with my achievement-seeking undead protection warrior, Stawnch. My wife is on there too.

I prefer playing the lower-tech games with cardboard, dice and paper, though.

I just played some Pandemic with my wife the other day and we're going to try Zooloretto soon. I'm a huge fan of Twilight Struggle, Puerto Rico and the CATAN games.

For card games, I'm into the Game of Thrones Living Card Game at the moment.as well as the Lord of the Rings LCG. I have Warhammer Invasion but haven't cracked it open yet.

I usually play some tabletop D&D at least once a week too.

Maybe it's time to grow with the times and by an XBox, huh? :)
  • mrkennethjay
    Options
    The Steam Sale is crazy! I've picked up L.A. Noir, Dragon Age Origins Ultimate, L4D, L4d2, Dungeon Defenders, and so much more for next to nothing :)
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    Wow, I'm about to drop a lot of money on the steam sale Dead Island $10...what
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    just started playing Amnesia for pc.....whoa...talk about creepy!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I bought Civilization 5 on the steam sale, I've never played a Civ game before and bought it on a hope i would like it...FML it's addictive.
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I am currently alt-tabbed from MW3
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Me!
    Xbox360, PSP, PC.

Currently finishing Fallout 3 and playing Your Shape 2012 and Dance Central 2 for exercise :P
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    PS3 and Nintendo DS! Currently switching between final fantasy 9 and condemned 2.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Currently playing the game of LIFE!
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    warcraft is like the only game i play/will probably ever play. i dont consider myself a gamer with just that one game. im not an avid gamer, i dont have an awesome gaming PC or anything like that....

i've been playing the game since it came out. so i have seen every expansion and all the changes. i raid with my shadow priest. have a 85 druid but i never play her, she was set up to be a healer. have a whole bunch of other lower level toons that i dont really play, next highest being a 70 something mage.

eagerly awaiting MoP as I need new content.
  • MrsHutcho9988
    Options
    Dawnguard :)
  • Rennae9
    Rennae9 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Still playing Skyrim. Since I started my healthy lifestyle I play standing up when I have the time. I noticed that slothing on the couch reading, playing my xbox or watching tv for hours on end doesn't happen that often anymore. :)
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Currently playing the game of LIFE!

but, but but... the graphics are so much better on my PC..... :P

Currently Playing - DIII
  • cassavaca
    cassavaca Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    <----Gamer here as well...

Its been a long while, but i try to squeeze in something here and there. If i set down to get into it, ill be out of commision for 5+hours and sadly living things in my house are very needy so its been a long time since ive done any serious game time.

Right now, i am working on FF XIII. Im one of those who like to do all the sidequests and build my characters up...so thats why im stuck on this one quest that the boss is hard as $%^&.

i have many games awaiting my start tho...
  • Amryfal
    Amryfal Posts: 225
    Options
    i stick to Dragon Age for xbox, because i suck at everything else, lol...but i enjoy it, so why not? i hate first person anything. too long of looking at my character's arm drives me nuts.

i also play Shadow Cities on my iPhone, and Magic and Munchkin with good old-fashioned cards (when my kids are here, because i don't know anyone else nearby who plays, and my fiancé is a WoW-head and won't do cards and i won't get into WoW, so there we are).
  • PrinnyBomb
    PrinnyBomb Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Absolutely a gamer!

Console of choice: PS3 (but sadly I have them all. Xbox 360, Wii, DS, PSP go and PSP Vita)

Currently playing: Replaying Fallout: New Vegas. Plus always playing Rock Band 3 (drummer) and Dance Central 2 on Xbox.

Just finished Atelier Meruru and Skyrim. Need to play Hyperdimension Neptunia 1 and 2 (on my gaming shelf).

I love NIS games but strangely don't like playing Disgaea. (Love the game but not the battle system)
  • Arwen280804
    Arwen280804 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Xbox 360

Loads of games, mostly role play.

Having already finished the main storyline in Skyrim, I am now going through the newly added DLC :) As a vampire, and loving it :)
  • GnomeChomsky
    Options
    Don't forget that we have a gaming MFP group!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/19-mfp-gamers