Who are our Gamers? What are you currently playing?

Options

Replies

• Jeshkah_Grace
    Options
    I'm playing MW3 at the moment , on the PS3!
    Waiting for Black Op's 2 to come out , anyone else waiting for it ? seen the trailer ?
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Currently playing the game of LIFE!

Really though...... I just busted out the old Nintendo and Genesis Emulators for the PC .... yeah original mario causing migranes!
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    D3, WoW and Walking Dead.
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I play Civilizations 5 on my iMac
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Currently playing the game of LIFE!
    Don't think I heard of that one. What's level cap?
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    Assassins Creed Revelations im re-playing it whilst waiting for AC 3 to be released
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    I was a WoW fanatic but when I started this journey I kind of ran out of time to play so it wasn't worth the $15 a month anymore. Now when I want to game I play on the Kinect with my family or late night my husband and I will go old school and team up to play Age of Empires :-) As I get older *shudders* I like to spend more time with my family. My gym time has become my me time.
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    NCAA Football 13

Occasionally, Mass Effect (original) or Gears of War (original). Have not beaten either of those as I play more sports titles then RPG-shooters. Do love the game, just know that if I sit down, I can kiss the rest of the day goodbye :sad:
  • Marchmallow
    Marchmallow Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge gamer :D I usually play on my xbox 360 (currently on Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer a lot) and I also own aPS2, a DS, a Wii, and various retro consoles such as megadrives, gameboys, an amstrad and of course a PC.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I'm playing The Secret World and I'll be playing Guild Wars 2 when it releases. Unfortunately, looks like there might be some overlap for a while, but by the time it's cold enough for me to do some serious workouts, the shiny should have worn off enough of both games for me to leave my computer without suffering severe withdrawal. I hope.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Pocket pool
  • androidgal
    androidgal Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    World of warcraft mostly, sometimes D3 but not keen on that.....scrabble on FB, Mass Effect 3 ( just started) KOTOR 2 on xbox 360 and sometimes Red dead redemption and j1 jockey...but trying STTB on wii fit with my fitbit also...but usually only on rest days.....
  • Dezmodus
    Dezmodus Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    PC:
    Bastion
    Binding Of Isaac
    Assassins Creed
    Amnesia

360:
    Bioshock 2 (again, i'm psyching myself up for Infinite)
    Rayman Origins
    Fallout 3 (always)

Wii:
    WiiFit (does that count)
    MadWorld
    MarioKart

Man, that makes it sound like I play a lot more often than I actually do. I probably play video games once a week when my kid goes to bed.
  • dafoot
    dafoot Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been playing Battlefield 3 a fair bit recently... though I'm sure it should be called something like "parking jets in buildings" ;)
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Pathfinder RPG
  • androidgal
    androidgal Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm playing The Secret World and I'll be playing Guild Wars 2 when it releases. Unfortunately, looks like there might be some overlap for a while, but by the time it's cold enough for me to do some serious workouts, the shiny should have worn off enough of both games for me to leave my computer without suffering severe withdrawal. I hope.

Mara whats The Secret World like?
  • ldyminerva
    ldyminerva Posts: 21
    Options
    I have the 360, I don't get to play much, but when I do, I play Fable 3, I still love the old school games like Overlord and Prince of Persia. If you know of any newer games like these, I would love to hear reviews of them.

On my PC, I just restarted playing Black and White again, so bummed they never made a new one of those!

Sigh, I'm even a dork with my game playing! :blushing:
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    right now im rocking Assassins creed revelations :D
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm a gamer. I have been playing World of Warcraft since the beginning, and my annual pass runs out in a few months, and I don't think I will renew. The game has been downgraded to accommodate the "I want it now" brigade, usually 10 year old kids. All the things work the long time players worked bloody hard for now are pretty much given away or are achievable in seconds...Blizzard has become like a cellular phone company... don't care about existing/loyal customers... they just want new ones. A very bad way to view your customers.. you need loyal customers, they are the ones that will bring in others. I think they are now realizing, there are other games out there, and they are losing a lot of customers daily. I have been a Guild Master for pretty much my whole time playing, and have a load of level 85s across a few realms. Beta tested Mists of Pandaria, and to be honest... won't be worth the $60 they will want to gouge out of you for it.

Have been playing Diablo III, merely because I got it with my annual pass. My time with Blizzard products is quickly approaching an end. I really don't like Blizzard's business practices. As a company, they pretty much suck.

Anyone suggest good alternative?
  • moonowl23
    moonowl23 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Work for Nintendo... kinda hard not to be a gamer ^^