Tall women & heels??

Options

Replies

• HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    If he doesn't want you to get them, even to wear out with girl friends when he is not around, I bet there is another issue going on.

The heels are cute, and my guess is that when you wear them, you will be dressed up, and having men flock over to you. And he doesn't like that thought. Just my guess.

DING DING DING! We have a winner!

You hit it right on girl! If he isn't with you (girls night out) then why would he care?!?! Uh huh.
  • dizzydi1968
    dizzydi1968 Posts: 564
    Options
    Im 5'7 and always wear v high heels, have to admit my husband is 6'2 but even if he wasnt I still like to be really tall.
    My confidence is directly linked to heel height. I'm going out with my petite work mates tonight in a pair with 61/2 inch heels!

I will look like an amazon and I love it. Buy the shoes and wear them with attitude.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and live in heels. I love being tall and only want to emphasize my long legs so heels it is.

You should buy them if you feel sexy in them and assure him your being sexy for him to enjoy as well.
  • LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    5"9 here. I love high heels, so I say BUY THEM.

As other poster said, once he sees how sexy and confident you feel while wearing them he will not mind much about the height difference. Or at least he should not. You have to enjoy this kind of little pleasures now that you lost so much weight. :)
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    Nice to see other tall confident women on here. I am sick of slouching...I'm 5'11" and LOVE wearing high heels! But my fiance is 6'4" so I don't have the problem of a shorter man (though I've had that problem before). I'd say buy those mother F-ers anyway, they're cute!
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Get 'em, wear 'em with your sexy LBD, and he'll change his mind when he sees those great legs of yours!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I would hate it if my gf were ever taller than I am.

But I'm 6', so it's not so likely to happen! Besides, I can always wear platforms, if she wanted to wear 8" or more.
  • CDMAGS
    CDMAGS Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Tall women SHOULD wear heels if they are comfortable in them!
  • doomspark
    doomspark Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    FWIW - I'm a shade over 5' tall. My wife is 6' tall (that is not a typo). I don't tell her to wear heels or not to wear heels; that's up to her.
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Ha that's funny since I am 5'7" and Ex was 5'6" but it would be me that was uncomfortable being in heels around him.... He personally loved it!
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I would go back and get them!!! I'm 5'7" and wear 3-5inch heels all them time. They can turn a hum-drum outfit into a sexy one!! :-) Love my heels and refuse to give them up!!
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I say wear them - tall women should feel confident in wearing high heels - just like us short women who wear flats(though I do prefer high heels)!!!
  • jaseym6
    jaseym6 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    being 6'1" i say got for it.........the higher the better..just make sure your ankles and handle it..lol
  • Guines9
    Guines9 Posts: 137
    Options
    I'm your husband's height and i dated a model who was 6' 2.5" She did not mind and of course, i sure didn't. She had the most beautiful wide hips on a woman 49" forget these 36-38" hips stuff, i loved her for them. If she worn high hells, well there was more to look it. She sure stood out in any crowd. I still miss her.
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I never say no to a HOTT pair of heels!!
  • SmudgerSmithRhino
    Options
    Women + High Heels = result!!
  • hairsprayhon
    hairsprayhon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I am also 510" with a 5'8" husband and I say ROCK those heels. I hate to see a tall woman in flats looking like she wants to be short. Stand tall in heels or whatever shoes you like. Run at that price the shoes won't be there long. .
  • terrara715
    terrara715 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What the heck, I AM going to buy them!!

I LOVED them and I felt sexy as hell in them!! And like ya'll said, maybe he'll end up liking them half as much as I love them :)
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Dude, get them and wear them proudly. I'm 5'11 and wear heels all the time. I'm starting to date a guy who's 6'1 and he gets all kinds of hot when I wear heels and I'm taller than him. He finds it to be a turn on because he knows that it makes me more confident...
  • Mama_Jag
    Mama_Jag Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I guess I am in the minority here. I love wearing heels when not with the man, but I am 5'10" and he is 5'11" so any heel makes me taller than him, and I don't personally like that. I am not sure he cares, but I do. And it's not a confidence thing, just a preference.