Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 Day Shred.... Start date July 22, 2012. Who is in??

Replies

• Faith2FeelFabulous
    Faith2FeelFabulous Posts: 46 Member
    I rented my copy from blockbuster and it will be in on the 23rd. I will be one day behind but will do this with you guys!!
  • I'm in! I bought it a few weeks ago but haven't gotten up the nerve to try it yet... this is the perfect thing to get me started!
  • Ariana120689
    Ariana120689 Posts: 85 Member
    Im in. Will be buying today. Do we need weights?
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    So this is about the 4th time I've started this DVD. I've had such a hard time sticking with it because of doing the exact same workout 10 days in a row. BLEGH!!!
  • mindiek2
    mindiek2 Posts: 21
    I am totally in! I just started the 30day Shred on Wednesday but I would still love the movitvation and I will just be a few days ahead. I am LOVING the burn I already feel and I am already down 1.6lbs...unreal
  • dani_doing_it
    dani_doing_it Posts: 159 Member
    I'm new and would love to join! Like a few others I have lent out 30 DS and will be doing Ripped instead! :happy:
  • I'm in! Just joined the group.
  • adkil21
    adkil21 Posts: 15
    I've done level 1 so many times that I could do it in my sleep. Time to pull it out, all the way.
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Count me in!
  • bigphule
    bigphule Posts: 2
    How would one count the 30 Day Shred on their exercise diary?
  • I finished day 2 of level 1 this morning. I have done this sporadically since december, and really intend to do 30 straight days this time. I'm in!
  • katelyth
    katelyth Posts: 16
    I'm in, I was going to start that day. Will be nice to have some accountability :)
  • hessoftexas
    hessoftexas Posts: 32 Member
    Perfect timing! I just opened it up and I'm ready!!!
  • kdenny5
    kdenny5 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm in! I need all the motivation I can get
  • TiffanyAching
    TiffanyAching Posts: 50 Member
    excellent timing, i just started today and came looking for something to keep me motivated. :)
  • findusfaithful18
    findusfaithful18 Posts: 16 Member
    I'm in! I just started it up yesterday, so I'm right there with y'all!
  • psychbaker
    psychbaker Posts: 1 Member
    Count me in
  • Taryn1627
    Taryn1627 Posts: 118 Member
    I'm in! I finished phase 1 and 2 and just kind of fizzled out! I want to see three!
  • bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 210 Member
    Sunday I"ll be on day 7, but count me in too so I can get this thing done! :)

same here :)
  • JanisNunez
    JanisNunez Posts: 6 Member
    I did Day 1 today, but count me in! I have done this before with good results, so I'm looking forward to getting back into it!