What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• adriana_bg
    adriana_bg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Singing with my band
  • bodiva88
    bodiva88 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    A cup-top portrait of me by my Flyers-fan buddy barrista.
  • hottfarmchick724
    Options
    its the skinniest ive ever been and thats where i want to get back to... i also felt so pretty its nice to go back and remember... i use it for motivation on my days when i feel like giving in
  • amc0928
    amc0928 Posts: 1
    Options
    Mine is a picture of me at my wedding. My goal is to lose the 10 pounds I have gained in the past year since I have been married ;0). It's happy weight, but it's gotta go.
  • meandtwocats
    Options
    I was taking pictures on my favorite local beach and this one is my favorite.
  • FlamingJune67
    FlamingJune67 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    This picture of me surrounded by my 6 children and one grandchild was taken this past Mother's Day. It is one of my favorite pics ever!
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    It's the finish line of the MS150 2 years ago. My dad was waiting for me so I dropped my bike and ran to get a hug. I was crying, it was huge to finish. I saw this picture on the MS150 website and couldn't believe someone had snapped it right at that time! It was the official MS150 pic for MN for awhile :)

I contacted them and they sent me the original
  • LadyAmy20
    LadyAmy20 Posts: 137
    Options
    It was taken last year on holiday in Corfu, Greece.

I like it because it reminds me that even when I'm feeling like my weight limits my opportunities to have fun, I still get over myself and do things that are crazily enjoyable - like jumping off of cliffs :P
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I get paranoid about showing too much of my face. So I thought this was cute and coy.
  • Michellereducf
    Michellereducf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    A pic i just took today :-) my hardwork

Best legs I've ever seen~
  • BenChase
    BenChase Posts: 169
    Options
    This is the closest I've ever come to having anything that could be construed as an ab. I know it's not that impressive, but I'm really proud.

pretty much sums up mine too hahaha
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I took it in the crapper. YUP I said it!! I get inspired to take pictures of myself during potty breaks.......

LMAO!!! love the honesty! :laugh: I am guilty of pictures in the "crapper" as well. haha!

Mine is me and my husband this past December when he returned home from Afghanistan. :heart:
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Shortly before I moved from Oregon to Minnesota, I was at a little shindig with my best friend. Wine was involved. A lot of it. I was trying to look like I was taking some weird glamour shot to advertise cheap crappy wine.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Me camping learning to shoot a .22 single bolt rifle - having a fantastic time!!
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Progress picture! :smile:
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend took me down the shore last Monday and I made him snap a photo with me :]
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    My husband and I had just gotten ready to attend my oldest son's college graduation. We were getting ready to walk out the door to attend the ceremony and one of my younger sons took the picture.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options

LMAO!!! love the honesty! :laugh: I am guilty of pictures in the "crapper" as well. haha!

Mine is me and my husband this past December when he returned home from Afghanistan. :heart:

Love this pic - glad he made it home safely - Thank him for me for his service!
  • brandy2076
    brandy2076 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just being silly on the way to my grandparents house for Christmas. I love those sunglasses! I probably should up date it soon... Maybe...
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Just totally Love rollercoasters.