Anybody want to be friends with a fatass?

Options

Replies

• Patty5211
    Patty5211 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes!!
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    I would, but you can't call yourself that anymore?:smile:

Same rule for me! :wink: :smile:
    You aren't a fatass.. Don't call yourself names you are a beautiful person:flowerforyou: and just need confidence and alot of support..We are here for you.. :love: Add me if you want
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Friend me if you like, but no more mean names for yourself. We are all special in some way. Anyone else can friend me too, if they like. Support is crucial for this journey and if you can't get it in your face to face life, this is the next best thing.
    That's for sure.. Add me if you wish..:flowerforyou:
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    If the fatass stops calling herself a fatass I will be. Negative self-talk, even if just in jest, does a person NO good! And being a former obese kid I get offended by that word. You can call me a c u next tuesday and I won' t be as offended as the word "fatass" lol
  • charlotteredpath
    Options
    im just adding people as friends :) hipe no one minds but im a lonar! pretty proud of my big bum though :)
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends with you as long as you please stop with the 'fatass' stuff. You are beautiful. Embrace it. =) Please check out my profile and send me a FR. =)
  • marrizia
    marrizia Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I do! Pick me!! :)
  • allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    One Fatass to another...I will be your friend.
  • unicornlady77
    Options
    yes:smile:
  • ErnieM88
    ErnieM88 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I would, but you can't call yourself that anymore?:smile:

Ditto this!
    :)

I third this! Feel free to add me :)
  • carolynmittens
    Options
    thank you so much for being brusque and impervious to taboo :flowerforyou:
  • pamperedprincessD
    pamperedprincessD Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I agree with all of them and you can feel free to add me.:flowerforyou:
  • Leslye125
    Leslye125 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I will, on one condition.... LOL Don't call yourself a fatass... You are beautiful, maybe "plumper" than some, but hey, we all can't be stick figures and God knows I DON'T WANT TO BE...
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more people to help me and I return that... however I like positive posts so you'd have to change your wording :)
  • cc1892
    cc1892 Posts: 1
    Options
    Don't say that about yourself ! Your the best you can be, and getting better by the day! :smile:
  • joanie1313
    joanie1313 Posts: 17
    Options
    You can add me if you like.
  • TOOFATTOMOVE
    TOOFATTOMOVE Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can add me it you like. Seems everyone is on the same band wagon with the negative self-talk. You do know your subconscious hears you say that and therefore believes it about you. Therefore, if you have tried numerous times in the past to lose weight, it has been your subconscious holding you back as it believes you are a f@^@$$. I am a firm believer in what you think about you bring about, so please - find something you do like about yourself, your eyes, mouth, eyebrows, ears, whatever and focus on that feature. Remember you are beautiful in GOD's eyes.
  • Tishia11
    Tishia11 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Add me! However, we are going to motivate you to change your opinion of yourself, and to drop the pounds. Welcome! :)
  • waldenlev
    waldenlev Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Yep? Nope?

You may HAVE a fat *kitten* (don't know, not asking for pix :-) but YOU are not a fat *kitten*. That said, request sent.
  • faqudolan
    faqudolan Posts: 16
    Options
    Man, people are way too sensitive about words.

People can call themselves whatever they want - and if you thought about it for longer than 5 seconds you would see she even meant it lightheartedly and this isn't the place for your "God loves you!!!!!!!!!!!" spam.

Hahaha. Thank you, sir.