30 Day Shred.... Start date July 22, 2012. Who is in??

Options

Replies

• Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I got to day 12 and then split from my boyfriend of 3 years. Kind of threw me of the workout. I loved it though, so definitely back to do it.
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • MissMari973
    MissMari973 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    IM IN!!!!! :) I have tried this so many times I've lost count love Jillian Michaels but doing it alone??? Ehh lose motivation Glad so many ladies decided to join! I will be adding you!
  • kjacobi123
    Options
    I'm In!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually have the DVD and have done it the last two days. 28 more days to go!!!!
  • ana3340
    ana3340 Posts: 13
    Options
    i'm in ... i only have the ripped in 30 but i can't seem to finish it so i think having some friends to help push me will be great ... please everyone feel free to add me ... we all need each other and we can do this !!!!! Bring it on JM ....
  • jtallwood
    jtallwood Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    What a coincidence, I was thinking about starting it today! Bought it on Itunes a couple months ago, but didn't really try it yet.

So here it is, Level 1 Day 1.... :)
  • Ashers83
    Ashers83 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm IN!!! I've been doing kickboxing 2-3 days a week but feel that I need something extra. I've tried this before but never lasted long. This is the push I need. Anyone who doesn't have the DVD can get it free on YouTube and various other sites!
  • niknak333
    niknak333 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i just finished day 5 so i'm a few days ahead of you but feel free to add me!

the first few days were tough but everything seemed easier today :)
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Count me in...starting today!! Oh goodness. I've attempted it before but never made it past level one.

Gonna push myself hard this time as my birthday is August 23rd and it would feel darn good to say I completed 30 days, and see the results that come from it!!!
  • FMHAMBY445
    Options
    What is the "Shred"
  • SherriLibrarian
    Options
    How do you enter Shred workouts into your MFP diary? I didn't find anything when I did a search. I'm new to MFP and I've only added cardio exercises

I posted this on the Shred group board too, so I apologize for the cross posting.
  • Nica_LosN_It
    Nica_LosN_It Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    ok. I am in...I really need the support...anyone feel free to add me...send a little note just saying that you are doing the 30DS, so I can keep up with my 30DS peeps:wink:
  • mellyc516
    mellyc516 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started on Tuesday so I'll be a few days ahead, but would love to keep up with you guys!
  • lwoods17
    lwoods17 Posts: 6
    Options
    i'm in!
  • ssbarfarkle
    ssbarfarkle Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I started it several times last summer & never even got to level 2! I actually started today but will definitely need some support if I am to see levels 2 & 3. Let's do this!!
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! :) I started it last week but haven't done it in 4 days :/
  • hessoftexas
    hessoftexas Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    DAY ONE DONE!!! :-)
  • Shepock
    Shepock Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I started it on Friday and I was so sore from it so Saturday I walked a mile instead.. but with a support group.. I can get the motovation!!!
  • watchmelose1
    watchmelose1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just finished level one day 1! I actually spent the past 4 weeks doing Ripped in 30 and found this to be much easier...and it was not easy at all. lol . Hope everyone gets great results!
  • AllyC_804
    AllyC_804 Posts: 32
    Options
    AHHH I love this! I am starting that today too!!!! :) YAY