Random Fact...

Options

Replies

• tubbytabbytales
    Options
    I think the Twilight movies are a serious waste of my time and money.
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I agree. The first one was painful to watch and I HATE all the paraphenelia that's everywhere. *runs away screaming*
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    I agree. The first one was painful to watch and I HATE all the paraphenelia that's everywhere. *runs away screaming*

I'm glad I'm not the only sane person.
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    When I was a teenager I was totally obsessed with Sailor Moon (the show and Manga). My favorite character was Sailor Mercury, who was a lot like me. So when I was creating my first email address (I was 12 at the time!), I came up with 'MercuryBlue' as a tribute to my obsession. That email address remains my primary email addy to this day, and I've been known online as MercuryBlue ever since... even after I outgrew the anime/manga.

(I also have the mercury symbol tattooed two places on my body :blushing: )
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    I am completely obsessed with the TV Show Friends. I have over a thousand dollars in merchandise.
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options

http://www.cbc.ca/arts/film/story/2009/11/19/f-new-moon-review.html

The above is the best review I've read yet for the New Moon film.

"Perhaps the least fortunate of all is Jacob (Taylor Lautner), Bella’s friend and would-be paramour, who was of minor significance in the first film, Twilight (2008), but comes to the fore now in New Moon. The poor lad must cope with the twin discoveries that he is a werewolf and, judging by the innumerable displays of Lautner’s buff physique, that he has become allergic to shirts."
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    I've been told I do a fantastic impression of 'Ms. Swan' from MadTV.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options

"Perhaps the least fortunate of all is Jacob (Taylor Lautner), Bella’s friend and would-be paramour, who was of minor significance in the first film, Twilight (2008), but comes to the fore now in New Moon. The poor lad must cope with the twin discoveries that he is a werewolf and, judging by the innumerable displays of Lautner’s buff physique, that he has become allergic to shirts."

HAHHAHAHAH
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    I admit I like the books though...:embarassed:
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    I admit I like the books though...:embarassed:

Don't worry. Me too.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

*giggle hysterically* but apprearently he isn't allergic to being ON shirts, much to my dismay.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Don't worry. Me too.
    *relieved sigh*
  • Hopey1994
    Options
    I've never read Twilight nor have I seen the movies. And I don't intend to any time in my forseeable future.
  • sheilalindner
    Options
    I agree 100%....
    I liked the story but the writing was like "bad acting".
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    I have over 200 pair of heels.

Wow! I own 1 pair - and I have had them over 10 years... (and not owned any others in the mean time)
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to see that others agree with me!!! I'm not a social pariah after all :bigsmile:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to see that others agree with me!!! I'm not a social pariah after all :bigsmile:

They're just trying to make you feel better, Courtney :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Another Random fact about me... (this is just really fun)....

I LOVE (and I mean LOVE) pretty underware!! :happy: Pretty panties make me happy :heart:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    KandyJo- Pretty panties make me feel happy too!

Random fact about me: I hate the sound of finger nails being clipped. I can literally feel it in my spine.:sick:
  • breezy81
    breezy81 Posts: 186
    Options
    I am completely obsessed with the TV Show Friends. I have over a thousand dollars in merchandise.

I LOVE IT too, watch reruns most days :) I WANT a reunion show :)
  • MadWorld
    MadWorld Posts: 200
    Options
    random fact: i look up to larry david. i wish i could be as honest and open as he is.... even when it means sticking your foot in your mouth half of the time...

what a pitiful role model... haha