100 Days fitness Challenge...any buddies?

Options

Replies

• Finallyfit1976
    Finallyfit1976 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS IDEA!! IM IN TOO!

I'm not gonna color your result since you are going to start tomorrow anyway, good luck
  • julesw734
    julesw734 Posts: 100
    Options
    Start weight 146. Water 10 cups 34 min exercise. Dancing, walking, jump rope, jumping jacks and sit ups...No soda or diet soda..proud of myself since i am addicted to soda..
  • PrayerofAmity
    PrayerofAmity Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    That was hard. I'm very sick today with a virus so I was going to forgo exercising at all. But then I thought...****...if I do that I blow my 100 day challenge. Guess the idea works. It was rough and not much but I squeezed out 15 minutes of working out with the exercise ball. Challenge still intact.
  • PrayerofAmity
    PrayerofAmity Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Lol I just realized after looking at the spreadsheet that I'm the biggest person in the challenge
  • Finallyfit1976
    Options
    That was hard. I'm very sick today with a virus so I was going to forgo exercising at all. But then I thought...****...if I do that I blow my 100 day challenge. Guess the idea works. It was rough and not much but I squeezed out 15 minutes of working out with the exercise ball. Challenge still intact.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.. speed recovery sweetie.

The same happened to me today, today is the first day or Muslim Month ( Ramadan ) and I was fasting for about 18 hours , then we had a huge gathering where I was responsible for so I was tired after this loooooooooooooong day, returned home at 11:30 pm and guess what... couldn't think that I will do anything, then thought about the challenge and its idea which is little by little so I did 19 minutes of Dvd ( Tummy Tuck) and I did. yaaaaaaaaay

Water wasn't that good because of no time but today I had a huge NSV, tables were full of Diet pepsi but I resisted and didn't take even 1 sip yaaaaaaaaay

Tomorrow won't be that hard and will do more exercise

See you guys tomorrow,

ave a great weekend

Noha
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I tried once again to cut down on diet coke yesterday and I could not take the painful withdrawal headache any longer. Migraine strength pain medication did not touch it. I finally drank another diet coke and it subsided within an hour. I did drink more water than soda yesterday which is a positive. My husband has agreed to go on brisk walks with me daily. Good luck everyone.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,237 Member
    Options
    i just joined yay! I love the idea! Good luck everyone!
  • chynatowngirl44
    chynatowngirl44 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I WANT IN ON THIS CHALLENGE TODAY AS WELL. COUNT ME IN LADY. MORE SUPPORT, GREATER SUCCESS
  • seejulesrun
    seejulesrun Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I may be starting a little late, but I can still rock it. :)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,237 Member
    Options
    Ok

This is so great, you guys are AWESOME

So in order to make things easier for everyone, so I created a spreadsheet at Google documents where it will be easy to just write your name in the table and everyday just write your your results as in this form

# of minutes - # of cups of water- yes or no ( did you drink soda today) so for example I will write in 1 ( July 19) : 15-8-no

so we all can track our results and lets keep this post as a chat to discuss our challenge together...

This is the link for the sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah9a8YxBb9d2dHBKS1FMVWE4YmQ1eVd1ZlVjT0dQbkE

BTW: you don't need to sign in nor need a google account to access the sheet and edit it

Good luck everyone

Noha

Wow, soooo excited for this challenge! WE CAN DO THIS!
  • chynatowngirl44
    chynatowngirl44 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    SW@Day1-213.1lbs 07/22/2012
  • Undeadhellokitty
    Undeadhellokitty Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I definitely want in! I'll edit myself into the spreadsheet right now! =]
  • QUEENPINKSPARKLEPARADISEBOUND
    Options
    Count me in)<}:blushing:
  • Samantha2118
    Samantha2118 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • TOPSrainee
    TOPSrainee Posts: 47
    Options
    Count me as well! I can't promise on the diet soda thing, but I'm definitely going to cut back on it and drink more water and tea.
  • JESSJESJ
    JESSJESJ Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to get in on this challenge? I'd love to join.
  • Finallyfit1976
    Options
    Welcome all our new friends, I'm so happy that we have more people joining us...We all can do it.

your 100 days journey is already started once you joined the sheet.... please try to get green boxes as many as you can

3days gone, 97 to go
    yaaaaaaaaaaay

WE CAN DO THIS
  • Finallyfit1976
    Options
    SO I post my results late every night since I do my workouts after midnight
  • Finallyfit1976
    Options
    Where is everyone???? the sheet looks so lonely in its 4th day , I hope everyone is doing great with the challenge
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?