Congratulations... you look fantastic!
  • coullmom
    coullmom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am speechless!
  • cindys0417
    cindys0417 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Thats wonderful! I just started today and want to lose 50 lbs. Im 65 years old but Im doing it for myself so I can be healthy and feel better about myself. I have a goal of 10 lbs per month and would like to reach my goal by Christmas 2012. I just need to exercise more and not sure what exercises are the right ones for me...You have done great and look amazing! :)
  • blessedmomof3
    Options
    Absolutely amazing and totally inspiring! I've lost 60+ lbs and i'm going for more!!! I am training for my first half marathon starting in October. I cannot wait to run it in February 2013 :-). Congrats to you and thanks for sharing your journey with us!
  • rhondadwyer69
    rhondadwyer69 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS - You look AMAZING!!!! I started my journey in April this year and have lost 41 pounds of 100+ lbs - You are an inspiration to those of us who have 100+ pounds to lose to get healthy! Thanks for sharing!!! :flowerforyou:
  • yngone
    yngone Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You go Girl ! An Inspiration to us all , Awesome Job! :flowerforyou:
  • jjean905
    jjean905 Posts: 175
    Options
    I know i've told you this before, but.....fabulous job!! You are such an inspiration and have stuck with it even while you were going to college to get your degree and have such a kind heart. Keep up the fabulous work <hugs>
  • angelic1123
    Options
    You loook incredible!
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    WOW...how frickin' amazing is that?! You look totally awesome...WTG!
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Great Job. :flowerforyou: Pat yourself on the back!:flowerforyou: Both pictures show a beautiful lady.:flowerforyou: Thank you for sharing with the rest of us.:flowerforyou:
  • Maria_T007
    Maria_T007 Posts: 107
    Options
    amazing job!
  • lmc8774
    lmc8774 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an accomplishment. Good for you. And congrats on the 1/2 marathon too!
  • annew1952
    annew1952 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing
  • ccpace4
    ccpace4 Posts: 100
    Options
    great loss!!!
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You are incredible. That took a lot of determination and hard work. Way to go girl
  • SixHats
    SixHats Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You lost ten stone. Amazing.
  • 9jenn9
    9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Sensational! You look terrific!
  • Fred4point0
    Fred4point0 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Two words! SIMPLY AMAZING!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!
  • WurkinOnIt
    WurkinOnIt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!