Replies

• JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • shedghes
    shedghes Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job on all your hard work.
  • nikkidubert
    Options
    Rock on! I can't wait to put up my before and after Pics!! Thanks for the inspration!
  • smilingalltheway
    smilingalltheway Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Amazing... so inspiring
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    youve killed your evil twin lol fantastic
  • waldenfam2
    waldenfam2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    In February of 2010, I weighed over 300 lbs (at 5'10") and realized I was shaving years off of my life when I was only 25. I decided to change that and set a very lofty goal of losing 130 lbs to get to the border of the Healthy and Overweight categories of BMI (later changed it to losing 140 lbs so I would firmly be in the Healthy category). The first thing I did was give up all fast food except Subway and all pop for Lent that year. When I started seeing some changes, I realized I could do so much more and added in some exercise with Jillian Michaels dvds here and there. By the time school started again in the fall, I had lost 43 lbs, but fell off the wagon as they say. I regained about 10 lbs, but January 1st, 2011 was the new start for me, and I started going to a personal trainer twice a week (pretty much the only exercise during that time since I was still so busy with school). I was using the Lose It app on iPhone at that point because I hadn't discovered MFP yet. A friend of mine told me about MFP so I joined June 1st, 2011, and the rest is history! I started C25K around the same time, and have now run a 5K, a 5 miler, and a Half Marathon! I've completed the 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, and Killer Buns and Thighs all by Jillian Michaels. I have hit that ridiculously elusive-feeling "goal weight" of losing 140 lbs!

I know I'll get the "what are your biggest pieces of advice" questions so here we go:
    Get measuring cups and a digital food scale and measure everything to make sure your serving sizes are correct.
    There are always bumps in the road, but you can get right back to it-- that's the key! YOU have the power to make the right choices!!!

Before After
    Weight 305 164.4 (-140.6) I've lost 46% of my original body weight!
    BMI 43.8 23.6 (-20.2) I've gone from Morbidly Obese to Healthy!

You've done such an amazing job! Congratulations on your success. And you're advice is perfect. I got mine a few months ago and couldn't live without them. I even take them with me to relatives houses :)
  • sharoncasey60
    sharoncasey60 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    so very proud of you and all your effort. Thank you so much for your inspiration.
  • ines25
    ines25 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm with u in the one their bumps in the road I'm trying to lose 40lb lost 20 gaing 3lb back but I'm starting all over again and u r gonna be my motivation u look great
  • morgancbd
    morgancbd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    wow that is so amazing! i want to be like you!
  • cljulius
    cljulius Posts: 9
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job!
  • martinmarylou
    martinmarylou Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!! You look fabulous.
  • MDS369
    MDS369 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! Congratulations on achieving your goal to be fit & healthy ... the pics & tips are great. Thank you for sharing:)
  • sicchi
    sicchi Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!! SO INSIPARTIONAL!
    Options
    Congrats, you look fabulous:)
  • agoofynut
    agoofynut Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic.
  • femmnoir3
    femmnoir3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    that is amazing! You look great, take it from me, I lost 83 lbs and gained 25 of those lbs back, you'll never to done. Keep on keeping on!!!!! I wish I had....
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm going for a total loss of 140ish as well.
  • HelenaMH
    HelenaMH Posts: 40
    Options
    Awesome! I'm going for a total loss of 140ish as well.

YOU CAN DO IT!! :D Cheers!
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Amazing! well done!
  • bananapopsicle1
    bananapopsicle1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You worked so hard to reach that goal...you are very inspiring! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!