I HIT GOAL!!! I've lost 140 lbs! *PICS*

Options

Replies

• ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    You still have a gorgeous smile! Wow, your body looks so fit, toned, you have done an amazing job. Well done and congratulations! You have worked well to get such a great result :flowerforyou:
  • sherronh
    sherronh Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    truly an inspiration!:flowerforyou:
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    excellent well done ,you look like a new person,come at a good time seeing your post as down and this has given me the motivation to continue thank you for posting
  • Quinndal
    Quinndal Posts: 3
    Options
    Good job :) You look great!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    wow! just wow bbg! youve done an amazing job!!!! congrats on the loss! you look fab too!!
  • andreabball
    andreabball Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!! You should be so proud of yourself. I love that smile in your "after" pic :) I can tell that you really believe now that you are beautiful. Wear it proudly, girl!!
  • bodiva88
    bodiva88 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.

You look fabulous and I bet you feel great. It reinforces my choice to aim for 1 a week and a 3 year trip to healthy weight. I think doing it the way you have gives you a great shot at keeping yourself at a healthy weight. You're so used to eating well and working out.

Woo hoo!
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    You look great! Very Healthy, too. Congrats on your wonderful success! :flowerforyou:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Incredible... I started at 301 and I'm half way there. Can't wait to be in your shoes. I fell of the wagon this weekend and I'm so annoyed, but I know I will get back on tomorrow. Hate feeling like this! X
  • brooke7ia
    brooke7ia Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!! Congrats!! What an inspiration.....I think that means that it's time to go SHOPPING for a fab new wardrobe in your new size! :)
  • ellennow
    ellennow Posts: 568
    Options
    Outstanding! You look fantastic! What an inspiration you are to folks!!! Enjoy your new healthy life!!!! WTG!
  • Caffeine_Addict
    Caffeine_Addict Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Congrats :) you look fantastic!
  • donna9089
    donna9089 Posts: 87
    Options
    Repeating your ticker >>Congratulations, you DID it! You look very happy and should be very proud of your hard work.
  • JennafurC
    JennafurC Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! Congratulations!!
  • 8bitAlina
    8bitAlina Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, you look so happy! :) Thank you for being such a wonderful inspiration :)
  • czuniga03
    czuniga03 Posts: 99
    Options
    Amazing! You rock!
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Amazing work, you look fantastic!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,996 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS you look incredible all your hard work has diffinately paid off.......:smile:
  • reenrose2012
    reenrose2012 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!! Great Job!!!!!
  • lkcuts
    lkcuts Posts: 224
    Options
    wow! that like a whole person! great job! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!