30 Day Shred.... Start date July 22, 2012. Who is in??

Options

Replies

• surahrah
    surahrah Posts: 18
    Options
    Oh man, I'm on day four today but I want in! Also I have a blog started up for my progress during the 30 days and I obviously just started it but 'll be putting up my experience of each day, motivational quotes/photos, and progress photos (put up my first ones today) so go check it out, subscribe, comment, or just ignore it! Also, add me as a friend if you are starting/in the midst of the 30DS :)

blog: http://surahs30dayshredchallenge.blogspot.com/
  • thredsbysandra
    thredsbysandra Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll start tomorrow. Are we supposed to do the workouts every day, or every other day?
  • Ashers83
    Ashers83 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    L1 D1 complete! I've never kept up with doing it before but this time I'm more motivated!
  • Kisaya_wilv
    Options
    Hey! Can i join? Today's my third day of the Shred and I'm going to do it right after sending this post =)
  • Shepock
    Shepock Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    day 2 down... :) Im feeling it!!
  • anightinabox712
    Options
    I was just looking up good videos and this one came up! I will hopefully order it tomorrow online but will prob take a week to come in. I will start it with you guys when i comes in!! Good luck everyone!

EDIT: Just found the whole thing on youtube!! I saw someone here mentioned it and then looked and its there! So i will start tomorrow!
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1 done!!:)
  • bossladyday
    bossladyday Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I started the Shred on July 2nd today starts the first day of Level 3... Only 10 more days to go and Im moving on to Ripped in 30...I love jillian .. she is making my body sexy!
  • jus4kix06
    jus4kix06 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I started today! 30DS Day 1 is in the books. I am making Wednesday my off day so it will take longer than 30 days but I'm pumped! My hubby took before pictures today. Can't wait to see some progress.
  • cait58
    cait58 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 1! School starts in 30 days so this is perfect!
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Finished day 1 this morning. I'm planning on doing the shred in the mornings and JM yoga meltdown dvd at night. Lets see if I can stick to it this time.

Wish everyone lots of luck and hoping for great results!!!
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 1 Day 4. I'm super sore, but I'm going to try really hard to complete 30 days. Good Luck everyone.
  • traceylynns
    traceylynns Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Day 6 level 1 and man did my shines hurt during butt kicks today!! Can't wait to see the changes!!
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Level 1 COMPLETE! Will start Level 2 tomorrow :-) Good luck to all those just starting and keep on pushing to those currently shredding!
  • allisonautumn
    Options
    I started on Saturday. So I'm a day ahead, but I'm down to go along with everyone. Feel free to add me! :)
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Started a bazillion times...always had knee problems...but did a search on youtube....I think I'm good now! I'll be starting tomorrow! :)
  • navina98
    navina98 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi there im navina from malaysia.how to join this club?
  • lwoods17
    lwoods17 Posts: 6
    Options
    Made it through day 1 level 1. We can do this!
  • ImJustMaryC
    ImJustMaryC Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im a day behind, but I started today!
  • germaic
    germaic Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Where can I get the 30 day shred videos?