HONESTY BOX!!

Options

Replies

• poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    1.I refuse to only eat "clean"....it may take awhile to get to goal but I love fattening greasy food!

2. Exercise and MFP has become an addiction for me.....

3. I log everything....I don't care what people think how I eat....and if they say mean crap then I ditch thier *kitten*!
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Im scared im never gonna get rid of this weight

Look crushy..you need to stop. You are beautiful and having seen you post for a bit have a beautiful spirit about you!!!!

You will lose the weight and you will become all that you want to be!!!
  • Angelpacheco
    Options
    I enjoy having a candy bar once a month on my way home from the store. I NEVER let anyone see me eating it. :o/ man is it good. The thing is I an NOT a "sweets" person, :o)
  • jcmartin0313
    Options
    Since reading the "50 Shades" books and losing nearly 30 lbs, I am becoming a real "adventurer" with my DH. ;)

DH?
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    dear husband=DH
  • jcmartin0313
    Options
    ooooh..lucky man!!
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I want to reach into my computer and smack all the people that post "WTG!" and "good job" to a particular individual who routinely eats 600-800 calories (and doesn't eat back calories from her huge workout sessions) when they see the "so-and-so was under their calorie goal today" message. Read the food log, people!!! And she is constantly complaining about feeling tired and weak, but won't listen to the few people who tell her she needs to eat at least BMR because "it's working."
    I want to be there for support like she asked (and particularly for the crash up ahead), but I just can't watch it -- I had to un-friend, and I feel like a tool for doing it.
  • fitforlifeee
    Options
    I'm excellent with self sabotage :(
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    dear husband=DH

Thank you!!! I never knew what DH meant... I always kind of ASSUMED it was something like that, but wasn't sure. So now I know. lol
  • stpetegirl
    stpetegirl Posts: 241
    Options
    1) I have NO idea what 50 shades of grey is about or what all the hype is for!
    2) I am obsessed with MFP!
    3) I log everything right down to mints and gum!
    4) I've never had a thigh gap not sure I want one!
    5) I have no idea what DH stands for when I see it in the forums! LOL
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    Trina you are my hero!!

I am not a single mother but I do have a family, and sometimes it is not realistic to make them eat what I am eating (my son hates chicken cooked healthy also fish and still turns his nose up to several vegetables and my husband asks me if they are on a diet too).
    Also healthy food is expensive as crap!! Don't get me wrong I will buy it and have it in my cupboards at times but sometimes just ordering out a pizza is cheaper. Also processed foods are my friends because they don't need as much prep time it seems. My diary is public I think and if people dare say something to me about how I eat I will go on a rampage. Thanks for posting this I needed to know I was not the only one with these minor issues. I know eating "clean" is probably the right way to go, but it is just not practical at times.

Two thumbs up to your awesomeness and good luck on your journey!!:flowerforyou:
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    dear husband=DH

Thank you!!! I never knew what DH meant... I always kind of ASSUMED it was something like that, but wasn't sure. So now I know. lol
    Also used in a more generic "dear heart"
  • jcmartin0313
    Options
    dear husband=DH

I thought maybe deep hummer and got excited
  • stpetegirl
    stpetegirl Posts: 241
    Options
    dear husband=DH

Thank you! I was going an entirely different direction! lol D_ _ _ Head! haha
  • trina433
    trina433 Posts: 96
    Options
    Trina you are my hero!!

I am not a single mother but I do have a family, and sometimes it is not realistic to make them eat what I am eating (my son hates chicken cooked healthy also fish and still turns his nose up to several vegetables and my husband asks me if they are on a diet too).
    Also healthy food is expensive as crap!! Don't get me wrong I will buy it and have it in my cupboards at times but sometimes just ordering out a pizza is cheaper. Also processed foods are my friends because they don't need as much prep time it seems. My diary is public I think and if people dare say something to me about how I eat I will go on a rampage. Thanks for posting this I needed to know I was not the only one with these minor issues. I know eating "clean" is probably the right way to go, but it is just not practical at times.

Two thumbs up to your awesomeness and good luck on your journey!!:flowerforyou:

THANKS!! I THINK U ARE PRETTY AWESOME TOO. JUST BEING A MOTHER IS DIFFICULT SINGLE OR NOT THUMBS UP TO YOU AS WELL
  • 2_young_2B_old
    2_young_2B_old Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Im scared im never gonna get rid of this weight

Me too but we so totally will!
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    I secretly lick the dishes and chew on the chicken bones when no one is looking :p

and no, I don't count it
  • trina433
    trina433 Posts: 96
    Options
    i think about 97% of the men on mfp are pervs and are here to babe watch thats why most of my friends are just us girls who are serious about weight loss :):)
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I use my headaches/fatigue/etc to get out going to Bible Study or other group functions.

we ger getting ready to move to where we used to live and I don't want to hang out with any of the same people; they all annoyed me.

(I'm an introvert in 'real life' if you can't tell...)

I love cookies. my son wants to be a chef, so I think I need to be fully supportive- and eat the cookies and cakes and doughnuts he makes me..LOL. It's that what good moms do?? {giggles}
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    It's much easier to buy crap in the short run but in the long run it'll be much cheaper to buy healthy food and save on medical expenses that come with eating crap. Weigh your options.