Anyone trying to lose or has lost over 100 pounds?

Options
124»

Replies

• EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I just broke through 100 pounds today actually with my weigh in. I've lost 55 of that since joining MFP in Oct of last year.
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Starting weight was 274.

Current weight is 265.

I want to get down to 200.

Then 180.

And after that whatever feels best!

So yes, Im working towards 100+ lbs
  • aprilr67
    aprilr67 Posts: 2
    Options
    I just started a diet on Wednesday and so far I think I'm doing good. My diet though has me on Vitamin B6, potassium, folic acid and phentermine. I know there is a lot of controversial talk about phentermine but I saw my cousin and her friend doing this diet and it really works.
    My goal is to lose 120...although on here it says I need to lose 111. I would be comfortable losing 111, but I;m really pushing for the 120.
  • edithejaime
    edithejaime Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Read my profile hope it motivates n helps u (: feel free to add me.

Edith
  • claw0416
    claw0416 Posts: 95
    Options
    I am right along with all of you! I am currently 256, my highest around 315..I have been on a rollar coaster ride for the past 13 years (child bearing years). For the past 9 years after having my second child I have not seen under 200 pounds. So that is my first real goal. I started MFP back in 2010. I lost a few pounds then, and have maintained, but I have not stuck with it. I kinda rejoind in June and I am trying to stick to it this time. I am hoping with the support and friendship of others here I can. My big challenge this time around is that I have plantar Faciatis in both feet. Back in May I ruptured my Plantar Fascia muscle, which put me non weight baring up unitl this past month, then went into partial weight baring, and now as of this past Friday I am taking baby steps into a tennis shoe. I am proud to say I did not gain any weight while being non weight baring, but it didn't help in the weightloss dept..Now I am trying to think outside the box of how to get some good exercises in without damaging my foot, and making my opposite foot any worse. I want to give Zumba a try but not sure how that would be on my feet. Right now I am doing cardio in our above ground pool.
    LOL..Ok..I can blabber on for ever and tell my whole life story..But I just wanted to post and introduce myself, and say I am very impressed with all of you that have posted on this topic..All of you are motivational for me. Keep up the great work and feel free to add me.. I really could use a weightloss buddy!
  • starlikedolly
    starlikedolly Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have exactly 100 to lose (92 now, I'm down 8) so I'm there with you. I've tried to lose the weight numerous times, but this time I'm really determined.