Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

50-60 olds needing to lose 50

12346»

Replies

• CalicoWind
    CalicoWind Posts: 2 Member
    58 and just got back from beach vacation where I wore capris the entire time! NEED to do this for ME and get this weight off once and for all so I can live longer, healthier, happier and enjoy all the activities that I love that my weight is not allowing me to do! Two co-workers are succeeding using this site, so I'm joining up today! Let's be POSITIVE and motivate one another as we take one step at a time toward our individual goals!
  • SRitzy
    SRitzy Posts: 79 Member
    Hi! I'm 50. My original goal is to lose 50 lbs, to bring me down to 150, while I'm still 50! That means I have until December 4th. That is my birthday/Christmas gift to myself this year. I've been following this program for 5 weeks now, and lost 16.8 lbs. This weekend is going to be a tough one for me. Going away for our anniversary. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can just maintain my current weight.
  • Sweetsys
    Sweetsys Posts: 78 Member
    I am 60 and just started Choose to Lose a week ago. Still have a long way to go. Have done WW many years, but tired of tracking points and easy to get side tracked. Lost very well on Dukan but can't live without carbs & fruits the rest of my life.

Lost 5.2 lbs my first week. Would love to join you in your journey. I sent a couple of you a friend request.