Most recent accomplishment

Options
13»

Replies

• bnfs2012
    bnfs2012 Posts: 29
    Options
    I accomplishment for this week....cleaned out the garage...when we moved in 2 years ago...we just stacked the containers of stuff to the walls, and well, this week, I went through them (about 20 sterilite/rubbermaid). I donated a lot stuff to goodwill and now we have maybe 14-15 container full nicely stacked on a shelf. Garage swept and organized! All of this done in the south's heat in a garage!!
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    OH i want DDP yoga sooo bad! are you losing weight with it or just gaining flexibility?
    quote]
    Thats fantastic! Keep on working at it! I have recently been able to touch the floor with my hands when I bend over, DDPYoga, its awesome!
    [/quote]
    @Goldie, I'm losing weight & gaining flexibility! Its a great cardio workout once you learn to engage, and the moves are fairly quick, so you keep your heart rate up, the best part, is NO IMPACT! I'm a big girl, I've tried other yoga that I just couldnt do, my belly got in the way for most of the poses, but thats not the case with DDPYoga. There are several videos on you tube you can try, to see if you like it.
  • MissySho
    MissySho Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work everybody
  • iloso
    iloso Posts: 156
    Options
    On friday i was able to complete a 5mile run within an hr.
  • MissySho
    Options
    that is so awesome.....
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Well, I started changing things a few years ago when I weighed 195# ....... worked my way down to the 150's ........ joined MFP in May & have been steadily logging & counting ....... and broke into the 140's last week :drinker:

We're all doing great ...... let's keep the momentum going !
  • jly33403
    jly33403 Posts: 49
    Options
    Friday and Saturday when I was feeling a little down, I got myself to the gym and burned a little more than my recommended goal.

I also ran for four minutes straight when two weeks ago I struggled with two minutes.
  • jenec803
    jenec803 Posts: 5
    Options
    Good job! I walked to Kingman's Dome last fall and i had to stop several times. It's a killer for such a short walk.
  • MissySho
    Options
    bump
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Topping my 3.5 minute run the other day with a 4 minute run! Progress! I'm loving it! Plus I fit into clothes I haven't fit in for the last 4 years! Gave away all my clothes that were too big because I'm NEVER going to need them again!
  • jennie5565
    jennie5565 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did a whole hour on the bicycle
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Well done.

Mine is the fact I ran 7km. From someone who could hardly do a fast walking pace to someone who can now do almost 10k is a massive thing to me. I may not get that far each day (my knee plays up some days & I cant go as far) but I push myself more & more. I now get to 7km & think..."meh I'll stop now" when I know I could go further if it was not for my knee or the fact it would be pitch black already.

I could never have run 100 mtrs, I hated any kind of sport (hence the reason I WAS fat) and now you can't stop me. In fact I get all jumpy if I DONT go for a run.
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I managed day 1 of week 2 C25K this morning - Not only did I have to motiivate me but, as my hubby had already gone to work, I had to motivate my 7 year old into joining me on his scooter.
    It was not elegant, but we did it :)
  • MissySho
    Options
    Well here we go again, another small accomplishment that I really need to celebrate. I carried my 300+ self around the block twice without stopping for a rest. I did however have to stop for a brief moment a couple of times to rehydrate on my way. Best part about this is my kids are really enjoying the fact that mommy can get up and move and not be on the verge of falling out.

I'm so happy everyone is having such great progress. Keep up the good work everybody. And feel free to add me as a friend.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!