100 Days fitness Challenge...any buddies?

Options

Replies

• danielledesj
    danielledesj Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just saw the challenge today, but count me in as of today. I did 73 minutes tonight. It will be fun. I have already reached my goal weight, but I love my daily walks. I am in:)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,094 Member
    Options
    :smile: I hope everyone had a good weekend! I was really busy with lits of yard work here! :smile:
  • BETTINABROWN034
    Options
    I JUST JOINED THIS WEB SITE TONIGHT BUT I WOULD LOVE TO DO THIS WITH YOU ALL! I WILL START TOMORROW MORNING ON JULY 23,2012! I AM SO EXCITED.I HAVE BEEN DIETING FOR THE PAST 5 WEEKS AND I AM DOWN 5.2 LBS :)
  • TOPSrainee
    TOPSrainee Posts: 47
    Options
    I'm going to have to start tomorrow... today was a bad day for me.

I blacked out my box for today... wahhhh! :(
  • jamievall
    jamievall Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was bad on Sunday . . .. I decided that was going to be my day of rest. My husband and I walked a lot at the mall and other stores we visited. . . .does that count for exercise?? I was also bad with my water intake . . .only one glass. We called yesterday "Sunday Funday." Had coffee at Dunkin Donuts and a margerita at Bahama Breeze . . . . Soda isn't a problem for me . . . it's coffee and an occasional cocktail!! Guess I better work extra hard today!
  • jayray1980
    jayray1980 Posts: 31
    Options
    I know I am a few days late but any chance I can still join you guys?

233 lbs

2 liters water

20 min kick boxing
  • babyseal_24
    babyseal_24 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
  • babyseal_24
    babyseal_24 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Starting now! I don't know my weight (no scale- it's not working) but I'm in! I need to loose as much weight as I can because my wedding is Oct. 13 and this will keep me going!
  • sgk0411
    sgk0411 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    can i join you guys?
  • maxwest
    maxwest Posts: 3
    Options
    COUNT ME IN!!!!!
  • kania1331
    kania1331 Posts: 2
    Options
    Just joined this site, count me in.
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I love challenges! It helps keep me accountable, so if I'm not too late, I would love to join. Please let me know how the challenge works! Thanks! :smile:
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Just saw this challenge! I would love to join;)
  • marylynn04
    marylynn04 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't log on this weekend! I did get some exercise in on Saturday (had soda at the movies tho :( ) Did at least 2 hours worth of yard work on Sunday! Can't believe the weeds can still grow with the high temps and no rain! My grass is dead but the weeds are a foot tall! LOL!

Happy Monday!! Wishing everyone a successful week!

Mary
  • minimaggie
    minimaggie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    If late joiners are welcome...I'm so in!!!

So starting from tomorrow we are going to use the following form, please feel free to change whatever you don't like :

SW @ 7/19: 204.5
    FW @Day100: 190
    7/19: 1 hr with Trainer/2 hours Golf; Days remaining =99
    7/20: 7 hours walking the zoo; Days remaining =98
    7/21: 2 hours walking at farmers market, 3 hours dancing at Rod Stewart concert; Days remaining =97
    7/22: 15 minutes stretching tired and sore muscles; Days remaining =96
    7/23: 1 hour golf lessons; Days remaining =96
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Other than missed Thursday July 29th! I have already started this sort of, lol

count me in!

SW: 177.4

Here is to a better, healthier me-WE!!

July 20th: Week 2 Day 1 C25k
    July 21st: Week 2 Day 2 C25k
    July 22nd: Week 2 Day 3 C25k
    July 23rd: Week 3 Day 1 C25k

• lalaCNSbFS
    lalaCNSbFS Posts: 83
    Options
    for all the new people that want to join on this challenge:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah9a8YxBb9d2dHBKS1FMVWE4YmQ1eVd1ZlVjT0dQbkE#gid=0

that is the link for the spreadsheet that we use to log in every day.Put down your name and starting weight. Write down your stats on the day you started and mark with an X the previous days. Also the order of the log data is: workout time(in min)- # of cups of water drank throughout the day- yes/no for soda(i.e: 15-8-no). There is a color code for the log data and it's pretty easy to use, just look at the spreadsheet and you will figure it out.Good luck everyone:)
  • danielledesj
    danielledesj Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am heading out tonight after our thunderstorm. Hope the humidity disappears soon, it's murder out there:( Or i can always go on the Wii.
    I will check out the spreadsheet:)
    Have a good day:)
  • Marlenymm
    Marlenymm Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Sorry im late but count me in. it sounds like super fun.
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I am in...I need the push