New to MFP..want to make the best of it.

Options
Hello everyone, my name is Tomah and this is my first attempt at actually wanting to be fully vested in my weight loss. Times and times before I would begin and not finish oe quit two weeks into it. I just would like to make friends with those who feel like me so we can encourage one another.
I have always been the chubby one in my family, like my Ma has a flat stomach and she is 50+ with five kids. I am 5'10, pear shaped and 197 lbs. I have lost 30 lbs since giving birth in Feb. I just want to lose excess fat and add muscle. My current measurements are 38/33/47. My ideal are 34/24/44. I know that my waist to hip ratio will always have a vast difference and I have come to accept it. I just want to have a flat tummy and get back into my sz 8 jeans.
I plan on begining today doing 30DS followed by BFBM for my hour of cardio in the a.m. and pilates before bedtime. I want to incorporate protein shakes into my diet and eat clean. I would like to do ripped in 30 after thosee 30 days and KBAT after that. Look

Replies

• amandaxh
    amandaxh Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi there :-) Feel free to add me as a friend for encouragement or support :-) I just started the 30 day Shred yesterday, so I am right there with ya!
  • Epernini0703
    Epernini0703 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am looking to inspire and be inspired with the people that I communicate with on MFP. Everyone is different, but I will always be there to offer help and support when you need it, and I hope that you would do the same for me! I started my journey in April, and I have lost about 34lbs. Its been hard, but completely rewarding! I have a goal of about 40 more pounds!! Lets be friends!