Bikini Babes - December

Options

Replies

• AmandaB4588
    Options
    Congrats Patty! You're in a whole other decade of numbers! I've noticed there's several others who are close, too - such as Stephanie, Amanda, and Hailey... and me! Maybe this next weigh in will be the "one" for all of us!! :bigsmile:

Good luck everyone!

I sure hope so! I will be so happy to get into the 150's. Haven't seen that number in a LONG time! Even though my goal is 135(ish) I start feeling comfortable with my body around 155. I am looking forward to that day!
  • Luke93
    Luke93 Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi ladies!! My keyboard on my laptop broke eary last week. I have been checking this post all week long reading everything and not being to write in - it was horrible! But today I am at school to take a final - and yay I have access to a computer. Anyways I wanted to update my stats.

Starting Weight: 174.4
    Bikini Babe Start: 137.4
    Last Week: 131.6
    (wk 6) This Week: 130.2

This week loss: -1.4
    Bikini Babe Total loss: -7.2

I was hoping for a little more, but I will take it. This is the lowest weight I have ever been. I cannot even believe that I will be seeing the 120's!!. That is just so crazy to me.

I am so proud of everyone! Patty did it this week, and next week we will all break through to that 'new' set of numbers in front of our weight. That will be our motivation this week, every-time I even think of not wanting to go to the gym, all I will imagine is stepping on that scale and seeing the 120"s!!

Anyway, gotta go take my second to last Final, and hopefully I will get my laptop keyboard fixed this week.
    Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I hope sjmay gets here soon! we need a new challenge!
  • Hailey
    Options
    By the way, Im almost 10 lbs down, and not until the other day did I notice some changes in my body!!! My stomach is flatter, and especially at the bottom of my stomach, its sort of indented. I can also feel my abs are coming along! I can feel my core is much stronger! (I cant wait untill my hips go down!!! thats the worst on me! I want to be able to just wear jeans and a tee without a "muffin top" or "love handles" sticking out!)

I cant wait until 10 more lbs come off! I'll notice a lot more, and hopefully other people will too!

Whats the biggest thing you've noticed on your body so far with how much weight you've lost?
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    By the way, Im almost 10 lbs down, and not until the other day did I notice some changes in my body!!! My stomach is flatter, and especially at the bottom of my stomach, its sort of indented. I can also feel my abs are coming along! I can feel my core is much stronger! (I cant wait untill my hips go down!!! thats the worst on me! I want to be able to just wear jeans and a tee without a "muffin top" or "love handles" sticking out!)

I cant wait until 10 more lbs come off! I'll notice a lot more, and hopefully other people will too!

Whats the biggest thing you've noticed on your body so far with how much weight you've lost?

That's great Hailey! Congrats and keep going :)

I've only lost 8 pounds since I started working out in September, and most of the weight loss is in my legs! But my strength has increased. I can run 2 miles and plank for a full min, so phew!
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Just want you to know I am working on results now... sorry they are so late! :cry:
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    The Results:

AmandaB4588 - 1.81%
    Blondie925 - 0.49%
    Hailey - 1.74%
    isotope - 0.36%
    kandyjo - 1.86%
    Luke93 - 1.06%
    pa_treusch - 1.05%
    porterbaby38 - 0.56%
    sarahricks - 0.96%
    savvystephy - 1.15%
    stffunny - 3.53%

Excellent job this week everyone! You all have wonderful numbers! Congratulations stffunny for losing the most (although it's no fun you were sick :ohwell: ) I can't wait to hear your challenge!

Sorry again the results were late ladies!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!! My keyboard on my laptop broke eary last week. I have been checking this post all week long reading everything and not being to write in - it was horrible! But today I am at school to take a final - and yay I have access to a computer. Anyways I wanted to update my stats.

Starting Weight: 174.4
    Bikini Babe Start: 137.4
    Last Week: 131.6
    (wk 6) This Week: 130.2

This week loss: -1.4
    Bikini Babe Total loss: -7.2

I was hoping for a little more, but I will take it. This is the lowest weight I have ever been. I cannot even believe that I will be seeing the 120's!!. That is just so crazy to me.

I am so proud of everyone! Patty did it this week, and next week we will all break through to that 'new' set of numbers in front of our weight. That will be our motivation this week, every-time I even think of not wanting to go to the gym, all I will imagine is stepping on that scale and seeing the 120"s!!

Anyway, gotta go take my second to last Final, and hopefully I will get my laptop keyboard fixed this week.
    Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou:

That is an awesome way to look at it!! Thanks!!! I have my eye on breaking the 200's... BUT for this week, I'm going to focus on getting out of the "2 "double digits" and into the 2 single digits :laugh: ... 209 will start the "singles" for me.. So that will be what I'm shooting for... BUT I will also take anything under that as well :laugh:
  • kandyjo
    Options

My legs, stomach and face.... I still have a stubborn pooch... you know that lower abdomen... GRRRRR... But it has shrunk considerably... I just wish it would flatten out faster :wink:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    The Results:

AmandaB4588 - 1.81%
    Blondie925 - 0.49%
    Hailey - 1.74%
    isotope - 0.36%
    kandyjo - 1.86%
    Luke93 - 1.06%
    pa_treusch - 1.05%
    porterbaby38 - 0.56%
    sarahricks - 0.96%
    savvystephy - 1.15%
    stffunny - 3.53%

Excellent job this week everyone! You all have wonderful numbers! Congratulations stffunny for losing the most (although it's no fun you were sick :ohwell: ) I can't wait to hear your challenge!

Sorry again the results were late ladies!

Sjmay, we appreciate you taking the time to do what you do!!

Congratulaions, Stffunny!!!! AWESOME JOB!!! :drinker:
  • Hailey
    Options
    Just want you to know I am working on results now... sorry they are so late! :cry:
    no prob sjmay!
    and congrats to the new winner!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options

My legs, stomach and face.... I still have a stubborn pooch... you know that lower abdomen... GRRRRR... But it has shrunk considerably... I just wish it would flatten out faster :wink:

My legs stomach and face my biggest changes too. (If you look at my profile pics you can see the difference). My arms are smaller too, but you can't tell as much. I have to say I'm VERY happy my stomach is smaller and flatter. Now I can wear jeans without fat popping out everywhere lol. Gosh I'll NEVER miss being the size I was.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Sjmay, as always, thank you so much for even taking the time to do it!

Congrats stffunny!!
  • JustJessie
    JustJessie Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    So I have been missing most of the month. Basically because my personal computer has totally broke. I can't afford the new one I want so I ordered a Netbook (a mini computer just to get on the internet) so at least I can get on MFP, check email, and pay bills. I have been really missing all the forums and support and the food diary on here! Hopefully my mini computer shows up in the next couple days.

I haven't been weighing myself each week either. But I have great news! I finally weighed myself this morning and I met my goal and more. I wanted to be at or under 195 by my B-Day (Dec 5th.) Well it is past my B-Day obviously but I weigh 191.5 this morning! I was 196 pds at Thanksgiving.
  • kandyjo
    Options

My legs stomach and face my biggest changes too. (If you look at my profile pics you can see the difference). My arms are smaller too, but you can't tell as much. I have to say I'm VERY happy my stomach is smaller and flatter. Now I can wear jeans without fat popping out everywhere lol. Gosh I'll NEVER miss being the size I was.

I won't miss it either... as soon as I "shrink" out of things, I give them away... I don't want them in my closet or drawers... I Have already given several items to a lady in our church that can wear them... I have lost 46lbs in all... OH, I CAN'T WAIT TO DROP A FEW MORE SIZES!!!!! I still have a bunch of clothes from when I was that size....
  • kandyjo
    Options
    So I have been missing most of the month. Basically because my personal computer has totally broke. I can't afford the new one I want so I ordered a Netbook (a mini computer just to get on the internet) so at least I can get on MFP, check email, and pay bills. I have been really missing all the forums and support and the food diary on here! Hopefully my mini computer shows up in the next couple days.

I haven't been weighing myself each week either. But I have great news! I finally weighed myself this morning and I met my goal and more. I wanted to be at or under 195 by my B-Day (Dec 5th.) Well it is past my B-Day obviously but I weigh 191.5 this morning! I was 196 pds at Thanksgiving.

YAY!!!! Congrats on totally blowing your goal out of the water!!!!! :drinker:
  • stffunny
    stffunny Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey girls....sooooooo SORRY. I am so late...I haven't been on since Monday.....Great job everyone........I guess my challenge is for everyone to try to find something else to do when you start having an urge or a temptation....start a load of laundry, or do the dishes, go for a walk, finish up Christmas or holidays things....just take yourself out of the thought/craving and transfer it to something else.....I hope this is helpful and works...AND maybe it'll help get something else done too...again I'm sorry it's late....good luck everyone...and keep up the good work because we all get a "cheat" day next week so work a little harder this week so we can enjoy every bit of it next. week....
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    that's a great challenge and congrad. on winning saturdays weigh in.
  • Hailey
    Options
    Great challenge! Thanks hopefully I can do it. I find myself craving things a lot at night!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Great challenge!!! Thanks!!

Just wanted to share a little something with you gals....

In my other group here on MFP (june staters) there are a lot of us that are getting really impatient and discouraged... Our group has been going for over 6 months and some of us are seeing weight SLOWLY come off... So, I encouraged everyone to find some motivation... Someting to really get excited about again... So,I wanted to share that with you ladies too... Find your motivation...
    My motivation: lingerie and stilettos!! :heart: :laugh: