I hate my husband!

Options
No seriously though I hate him...I have to stick to about 1200-1700 calories a day, eating all clean foods and work my AS* off to lose weight. Then I married a guy that is buff without ever lifting a weight and eats like a friggin HOG and he never gains a friggin pound! I tell him he is a fat girl in a buff guys body...lol. Anyone else have this problem???

Btw i know this is a strange post...we just got back from camping, I took my healthy stuff with me for the weekend... controlled myself to only 4 smores over all 4 days, no pigging out, nothing really different in my diet, but I didn't get to work out and when we got home I found i gained 8 pounds over those 4 days!!!!!!! And him...well he LOST a pound...and he did pig out!!! so yeah...I hate my husband! lmao :sad: :laugh:

Replies

• still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be about something different . . . I have nothing to add here.

ETA - if this is the biggest problem you have with your husband then you are one lucky girl :)
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    *turns around and walks back out**

On a side note.....UM YOU HAVE A BUFF DUDE THAT LOVES YOU!!!! stop whining and enjoy....your weight will come off eventually
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    you didnt gain 8 pounds....the scale is a lying wh:angry: re.
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    My bad...
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    lmao I am not whining...I am just being sarcastic...lol I love my husband very very much...it just seems a little unfair sometimes...lol
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    ETA - if this is the biggest problem you have with your husband then you are one lucky girl :)

No kidding! :)
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I usually only have one smore when I camp for a week.
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options

you didn't even have to say anything...you have effing fizgig as your profile pic... that's just plain awesomeness...lol
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

you didn't even have to say anything...you have effing fizgig as your profile pic... that's just plain awesomeness...lol

HA...just frolicked in to say it isnt real weight gain...keep working hard...
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Men do tend to need more calories than women, in general. But me, I wouldn't care how much someone else is eating unless I was feeling deprived myself. Is this just a passing frustration (understandable) or are you consistently feeling hungry or unsatisfied?

I wouldn't worry about the weight gain... there's no way you gained 8 pounds in 4 days. Give it another week and see what the scale says then.
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Ya, mine never exercises and eats Chips Ahoy and Honey Buns all the time and still can't break 18% body fat. And he loses weight so fast! If he works overtime a couple days there goes 5 lbs like that!! I'm trying sooo hard to weigh the same as him but crap! Maybe I should make him some pie, Paula Deen style!!
  • lil_bit_crazy
    lil_bit_crazy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My husband is the same way. I think of a cracker and gain 15 pounds. He eats 25000 calories all junk, never been over 125 in his life. *kitten*.

I've told him I often plot his demise while he's asleep.

Just. Not. Fair.
  • reojames
    reojames Posts: 96
    Options
    LOL! My wife says the same things (well, not the hate part). I lose weight a lot easier than she does, but I wish it wasn't that way.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Men do tend to need more calories than women, in general.

2700 calories today and I'm still short over 100 calories that I can make up if I think of something else to eat that I can squeeze in.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Ya, mine never exercises and eats Chips Ahoy and Honey Buns all the time and still can't break 18% body fat. And he loses weight so fast! If he works overtime a couple days there goes 5 lbs like that!! I'm trying sooo hard to weigh the same as him but crap! Maybe I should make him some pie, Paula Deen style!!
    You say he never exercises, but I'm guessing he has some kind of physical job, otherwise working overtime would not affect his weight.
  • vampy25
    vampy25 Posts: 30
    Options
    hahahaha yeah but ure husband may eat loads, but when hes older, he will probably put loads of weight on and u wud of lost it lol.. hahaha so dnt worry bout it.. hahaha
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    You didn't gain eight pounds in one weekend.

Also, hate is a really strong word.
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    This is ridiculous, is this Facebook.com/MFP/complain/?
  • summertyme73
    summertyme73 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have the exact same husband!! I look at what he eats and gain weight. He eats it and doesn't gain an ounce. It's sickening. It just isn't fair.
  • missfelicia6
    missfelicia6 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Me too. My man eats whatever he wants all day.

If he makes me a plate of food, he piles on the food!! I yell at him because he KNOWS how hard I have been working to lose weight and I count EVERY single thing I put in my mouth.

It's like he has no respect for me. I just finally told him he's not allowed to make me a plate of food anymore.