100 Days fitness Challenge...any buddies?

Options

Replies

• Finallyfit1976
    Finallyfit1976 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    for all the new people that want to join on this challenge:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah9a8YxBb9d2dHBKS1FMVWE4YmQ1eVd1ZlVjT0dQbkE#gid=0

that is the link for the spreadsheet that we use to log in every day.Put down your name and starting weight. Write down your stats on the day you started and mark with an X the previous days. Also the order of the log data is: workout time(in min)- # of cups of water drank throughout the day- yes/no for soda(i.e: 15-8-no). There is a color code for the log data and it's pretty easy to use, just look at the spreadsheet and you will figure it out.Good luck everyone:)

Thanks alot , you saved my life
  • Finallyfit1976
    Options
    Welcome all our new friends, please join us in the spread sheet and feel free to comment at our inputs

Good luck

Noha
  • Finallyfit1976
    Options
    ok, I think I have a problem here

this is the first time since I started this journey ( Oct 2011) to workout 6 days in a row ( i started 1 day earlier than the challenge ) and I feel great that I'm keeping up with everyone here but it seems that I'm not losing enough weight.

I'm fasting nowadays so I eat about 2 meals a day, I'm trying to make them very healthy but can't guarantee since I become very hungry by the time that we have to eat.

I drink alot of water in very short time ( 2-3 L in about 6 hours) so I don't know what shall I do more

Logging my food seems very hard nowadays , may be I will try in September when I come back from my Vacation in my home country.

Any advice ???

thanks in advance
  • Orla66
    Orla66 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I think I need a challenge like this - ran a 10K in May and have really fallen off the wagon since then. I've entered another 10K race which takes place in September and really feel like I've set myself up badly. The first 10K was incredibly hard, and the way I'm going, this second one is going to be harder, so if I now commit to just 15 mins, that makes it easier to get started.
  • narci1503
    narci1503 Posts: 12
    Options
    Thank you for the spreadsheet.
  • narci1503
    Options
    My beachbody couch told me this..

"I would not drink more than 1 ounce of water per pound of body weight. 200 pounds = 200 ounces. Best to stay around 75% as a max unless it's an extreme case."

So take your weight xs it by .75 to get how many oz you shouldnt go over for me its

187 x .75 = 140.25oz

so / by 8 to get cups and I shouldn't go over

17.53 cups

which means since im drinking out of a 32 oz cup, I should stop after my 4th one so I end at 16 cups! Hope this helped!
  • narci1503
    Options
    My beachbody couch told me this..

"I would not drink more than 1 ounce of water per pound of body weight. 200 pounds = 200 ounces. Best to stay around 75% as a max unless it's an extreme case."

So take your weight xs it by .75 to get how many oz you shouldnt go over for me its

187 x .75 = 140.25oz

so / by 8 to get cups and I shouldn't go over

17.53 cups

which means since im drinking out of a 32 oz cup, I should stop after my 4th one so I end at 16 cups! Hope this helped!

Thank you for the info. It really helps a lot.
  • Undeadhellokitty
    Undeadhellokitty Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Will the ending dates on the spreadsheet be extended for those who joined late?
  • Finallyfit1976
    Options
    Will the ending dates on the spreadsheet be extended for those who joined late?

Yes, we will extend dates up to 10 more days ( we are gonna accept all newbies until our first weigh in ) and then the challenge will be closed .

We can arrange another challenge if we got other people who might be interested in it.
  • Finallyfit1976
    Options
    Suffering from bladder infection so may be this is the reason for the bloating and not losing enough :(
  • lalaCNSbFS
    lalaCNSbFS Posts: 83
    Options
    Suffering from bladder infection so may be this is the reason for the bloating and not losing enough :(

oh no:(. get well soon!
  • Finallyfit1976
    Options
    How is everyone doing with the challenge so far??? Lets chat here

for myself, since we started this challenge and it is the first time for me to workout 7 days in a row but I missed yesterday as I explained in the sheet.

Today is a new day and I'm ready to work so hard

I'm not sure that I will lose anything until the weigh in day ( after 2 days) but still I will do my best .

So what about you guys??? DO you find any difference between now and before you start the challenge ?
  • PrayerofAmity
    PrayerofAmity Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    No real difference as I was already trying to do all these things before the challenge, but I do know the challenge has kept me motivated to keep active every day (even the ones I want to let myself have a break on). The water and cola thing I've actually done for about 49 days in a row now, but the working out or exercising for 15 minutes every day has been more of a challenge.
  • bjdavid53
    bjdavid53 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've been doing well with all 3 challenges, but I haven't been able to keep my food intake low enough. I have been on vacation & over-indulging too much. I expect to see a gain at the weigh-in. I'm back to work on Monday, so I will get back on track then.
  • Finallyfit1976
    Options
    14 days in a row without diet pepsi that i'm addicted to.... thank you everyone for being in this challenge, without you i wouldn't be able to do it myself
  • Finallyfit1976
    Options
    I've been doing well with all 3 challenges, but I haven't been able to keep my food intake low enough. I have been on vacation & over-indulging too much. I expect to see a gain at the weigh-in. I'm back to work on Monday, so I will get back on track then.

being committed to workout even when you are in a vacation is a huge challenge, congratulation for doing them and good luck with tracking
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Count me in too, I don't drink diet soda so that is no problem
  • Finallyfit1976
    Options
    Where is everyone ??? Why don't you guys comment here and share with us your journey ??

Ok, let me ask you a question:

1- What type of exercise are you doing every day ??

2- Do you follow any specific diet or just watching your calorie intake ?

I know they are 2 questions looooool but thanks for answering them
  • Finallyfit1976
    Options
    Since we are fasting the holy month ( Ramadan ) I would like to share this link with you all guys

http://newmethofesto.com/2012/07/20/a-muslimmethofesto-why-im-observing-ramadan/
  • Jumeka
    Jumeka Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    COUNT ME IN