Rude lady in the gym..

Options

Replies

• obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    C'mon people, you know we have ALL seen these girls at the gym. I see one that comes in every day wearing a Bump-It in her hair. Never breaks a sweat AND makeup never melts off her face. LOLLL
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    The mirrors are there to watch your form not check your makeup.
    Exactly!
  • jdier
    jdier Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why girls wear makeup to the gym? I'm a hot sweaty mess after cardio.

You DON'T wear makeup to the gym?

Makeup actually clogs your pores and can cause breakouts, so no, I don't wear it when I work out. I don't need it anyway...:wink:
  • omgiacobbi
    omgiacobbi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I thought lululemons was a code word for breasts!

So did I!
  • catwoman131
    Options
    Oh my god this is the funniest thread ever.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Way to go insulting other people and calling them names while they're trying to work out. Why do you need makeup at the gym? Who cares about your lulu whatevers. People can wear sweats and tshirts if they want at the gym. What does it have to do with your working out? Honestly...a little ridiculous.

Its important for the gurllllzzzz to make sure they look good at the gym. Isn't that why they go...to catch the hot guys?
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Way to go insulting other people and calling them names while they're trying to work out. Why do you need makeup at the gym? Who cares about your lulu whatevers. People can wear sweats and tshirts if they want at the gym. What does it have to do with your working out? Honestly...a little ridiculous.

Ummm I did not call her a name. Yea I said it in my head but I am not that shallow. Sheesh.

You mentioned mammoth in your post. Sounds like name-calling to me.
  • cz611
    cz611 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to give you a hug right after running 6 miles, (wearing my stylish sweats and t-shirt that probably have holes in them)....you're hilarious!!! I'm sooooo laughing "with" you....not "at" you :laugh:
  • xoMeaghan
    xoMeaghan Posts: 175
    Options
    Finally, someone posts a sensible thread.

You don't need big muscles to make a sandwich.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    The mirrors are there to watch your form not check your makeup.
    Exactly!

Pretty sure, that's what the guys in the gym are for. I mean, they're all totally helpful.
  • xsabrinalynn
    xsabrinalynn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why girls wear makeup to the gym? I'm a hot sweaty mess after cardio.

You DON'T wear makeup to the gym?

Makeup actually clogs your pores and can cause breakouts, so no, I don't. I don't need it anyway...:wink:

^ Exactly. Joke or not... this thread has made my work day a little better.
  • cathiaflock
    cathiaflock Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I probably would've gotten kicked out of the gym for plowing your *kitten* over for standing in the mirror to check your makeup. No one who is actually SERIOUS about working out wears makeup to the damn gym!!

And for the record, I lift weights 5 days out of the week and bulky is NOT what I would describe my toned, fine *kitten*.

Thank YOU very much!!

I agree with this comment except the part that "no one who is actually serious working out wears makeup to the gym." I wear makeup only because I go from work to the gym. Now on weekends I won't wear any makeup. But I am very serious about losing weight this time. I don't care if my makeup is running.
  • ggcat
    ggcat Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Weights? What are weights?

---Oh, is that what all those metal looking thingies are? Weird....
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    What makes this thread even funnier is that she KEEPS replying!
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options

Its important for the gurllllzzzz to make sure they look good at the gym. Isn't that why they go...to catch the hot guys?

Hahaha precisely.
  • Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Is there an emoticon for when something goes right over people's heads?
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    What a airheaded bimbo....

*an air headed
  • neeta16
    neeta16 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Uh, I work out in a t-shirt and sweats too. Didn't know that a pair of $80 Lululemons were a prerequisite for working out! Guess I should just work out in my living room then.
    AGREE!!
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    t2ciA.gif

hahahahaha love this
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Plus she had the nerve to ask me to pick up a 20lb weight that was in front of me and hand it to her. Im not picking that damn thing up!