Breast Implants- Sexy or Turn Off

Options

Replies

• Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    How weird must it feel for a man, to touch fake boobs???? I always wondered that.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I'm lucky, I guess, that my boobs never got much bigger when I gained weight, so now that I've lost, they stayed about the same and gravity has had zero effect. While I've had some insecurity about having a small chest, I wouldn't risk my small, cute, perky boobs for nothing. I might feel differently if I wasn't happy with their shape. And I certainly can't fault someone for changing something about themselves they don't like when I color my pesky grey hairs every month, wear makeup most days, and had braces to correct my jacked up teeth.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    How weird must it feel for a man, to touch fake boobs???? I always wondered that.

about the same as feeling man boobs.. then again.. we are men.. so really dont ponder these questions.. its just boobs..
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    If she is flatchested "Get them"
    If she doesn't really need them "Get a higher self esteem."
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I don't like fake women. Just saying.

That wasn't the question, but I'm sure they don't like you either.

Lol'ing.

Boobs are great. Real...augmented (politically correct term....they aren't "imaginary" u know). Whatever floats your boat!
  • Cliszew
    Cliszew Posts: 5
    Options
    For a stripper or a model it would be a great investment. I had a long term girlfriend who asked me once in a while if she should get breast implants and my answer was always the same. If it will make you happy than I'm for it, but it wont change the way I see you.
  • CDMAGS
    CDMAGS Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I personal like real boobs.

I think it is a personal opion though. If you want to get them go for it! But I must say I don't like huge fake boobs on a tiny gal.
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    B00bs, natural or otherwise are Grrrrrrrrrrrreat!

good_to_great_image.jpg

Yep, like that! Booyah!
  • lucythinmint
    lucythinmint Posts: 239
    Options
    Sexy
    * if they are proportional to the persons body.

I plan on getting them once I hit my target. If they make you feel good about yourself who cares what anyone else thinks. You're doing this for you, not them. :drinker:
  • CynthiaElise
    CynthiaElise Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Depends on the circumstance [ie. if you're doing it to please someone else - then don't do it]... but if it's what you want and you're happy with the decision then all the power to you! I'm in no place to judge! I personally don't have big tatas but I've got a nice butt to make up for it ;)
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I don't like fake women. Just saying.

Really? So no fake tans.. fake hair colors... fake nails? padded bras? I could go on ....

DB

/rant
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options
    I will be getting replacement t!ts (since I lost all of mine 30 pounds or so ago)...and I have no worries about who likes them one way or another.

To each his own. :drinker:
  • MaryJane_8810002
    Options
    They are great now but then....
    old-breast-implants.jpg
  • kfdunn
    kfdunn Posts: 14
    Options
    You know what's WAY sexier than after-market boobies?

CONFIDENCE - getting in control of your life, getting fit & strong - and those things help an awful lot in the confidence dept.

Live your life like you own it (because... you do!). If you want to inflate 'em, that's your business, but the basic premise of your questionis essentially: what do other folks think of augmentation. That suggests you're basing you decision in whole or in part on other people's opinions of YOUR body. You shouldn't make this decision on that basis.

What do YOU think? Do that.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options

Plenty of "flat chested" women are still plenty sexy, and no one ever "needs them."
  • MaryJane_8810002
    Options

Plenty of "flat chested" women are still plenty sexy, and no one ever "needs them."

Not really my problem.
  • lucythinmint
    lucythinmint Posts: 239
    Options
    old-breast-implants.jpg

hahahahhaha seriously, I can't stop. :laugh: :laugh:
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I love implants DD or under. Bigger than that can be unattractive...
  • lizmaebar
    lizmaebar Posts: 97
    Options
    I would do my best to steer my friend from it. I think there is beauty in every shape and size that a woman's breasts comes in.
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    old-breast-implants.jpg

hahahahhaha seriously, I can't stop. :laugh: :laugh:

Holy hell!!