They are great now but then....
    old-breast-implants.jpg

hahahahhaha seriously, I can't stop. :laugh: :laugh:

Holy hell!!

I think I just ga-vomited.
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    How weird must it feel for a man, to touch fake boobs???? I always wondered that.

about the same as feeling man boobs.. then again.. we are men.. so really dont ponder these questions.. its just boobs..

How did you come up with this comparison? lol
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    i'd prefer the real deal over implants but if it makes her feel goddess-like then thats fine. handful's enough for me. im more a legs/backside kind of a guy anyway, sooooo.

i also second the statement by LIZMAEBAR

mostly: Turn off, though.
  • AllyC_804
    AllyC_804 Posts: 32
    Options
    If it makes you feel better about yourself, go for it!!! Doing it for someone else is the worst.
  • FitnFabMichelle
    FitnFabMichelle Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    They are great now but then....
    old-breast-implants.jpg

hahahahhaha seriously, I can't stop. :laugh: :laugh:

Um...I'm speechless...
    Holy hell!!

I think I just ga-vomited.
  • pookeyism
    pookeyism Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Coming from someone who has lost alot of weight, and started dieting from an early age on (therefore never really having the "stage" tata's, I would have to say if you want them and you are comfy with it then sure - but if you have ever had cycts or the women in your family have a history of breast cancer then discuss the risks with your doctor.

I think I have opted out of the implants BUT will definately be having the reconstructive surgery, at which time I will be aiming for a low B size...they can do an amazing amount twords shaping now, and I have been told they can reshape using lipids from under my arms, too - so no bags, or saline solution, etc. If there is not enough left by the time they do the plastics, then I may go to a full size B in a sailine solution implant, for the hubby, since it will not be much more than I was planning anyway.

My body shape really needs at least a size B, I keep my broad shoulders in mind also.
  • sportsforfun
    sportsforfun Posts: 353
    Options
    Hot!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options

Guys- If you met a girl with proportional breast implants (you may not even know they were fake), would it be a turn off? Or would it be sexy?

If she was happy with them and felt sexy, then it woould be a turn on and I would find her sexy.

I am attracted to a woman that makes up her own mind and does things for herself because she wants to, not because she is trying to please someone else.
  • almart007
    almart007 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Breasts are sexy whether they're big or small. When the implants look natural it's hard to tell the difference without feeling. The real question if your contemplating augmentation is - What do you feel you are the one that will have them. It's really going to be your decision in the end. Will it help improve self confidence or self esteem? I'm really for either.
  • angelachristin
    Options
    Well I have no regrets with mine. I say go for it!
    Plus, IMO, if you can touch, them they're real. :wink:
  • deang55
    deang55 Posts: 5
    Options
    A sad comment about breast implants. Every time I see a woman with a nice set, I immediately think they are fake!! Should not be that way I know, and I apologize....
  • deang55
    deang55 Posts: 5
    Options
    Just one word.....EEWWWWW!!
  • Beautiful_Ideal
    Beautiful_Ideal Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've been told that "as long as there's a handful, there's no need."

I kind of giggled. But I also kind of agree.
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    It's the attitude behind the breasts that is so sexy. If a woman is confident and has a sexual nature and energy.... Wow! My starter wife was an A cup, my forever wife has DD's. Its the attitude that each brought that I found sexy.

If a woman feels the need to have an enhancement done and it helps her feel more confident and beautiful, then more power to her.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I would get them if my boyfriend wasn't so against them :grumble:
  • Kristierlong
    Kristierlong Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Well I have no regrets with mine. I say go for it!
    Plus, IMO, if you can touch, them they're real. :wink:

I couldn't agree with you more! I had mine done and it was one of the best decisions I've made.
  • AmberMahfouz
    AmberMahfouz Posts: 316
    Options
    All boobs should be loved equally, as long as they make you feel fantastic..
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    They're real...and they're spectacular.
  • Mctree20
    Mctree20 Posts: 137
    Options
    Turn off.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I would get them if my boyfriend wasn't so against them :grumble: