How would you react

Options

Replies

• hyperionguy
    Options
    Since the assumptions state 'attractive', i will further assume 'really attractive' and for jollies throw in someone else's assumption.

Since I'm laid back, go with the flow type and not very reactive in general, my reaction would be to roll with it and when it's over possibly laugh out of nervousness (depending on the environment) and say "wha???" or just go on about my business. And this applies to either sex. Once ya get past the irrational fear of cooties and you were and will remain strangers... who cares.

At my last job we used to have happy hours fairly often. At one of the gatherings (probably 40 of us there) there were 3 of us standing there drinking and talking. Me (single at the time) a guy co-worker (married) were in our low to mid 30s and talking to a gal co-worker (married) and she was in her mid 40s. The 3 of us used to shoot the bull all the time in the office and go to lunch. Well, out of the blue she kissed me and then seconds later kissed the guy next to me. She then stood back and looked at both of us and just said "hmm, ok". It was very clear she was just curious and so kissed us both. she never said who was better. we all continued about the happy hour as if nothing happened.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Since the assumptions state 'attractive', i will further assume 'really attractive' and for jollies throw in someone else's assumption.

Since I'm laid back, go with the flow type and not very reactive in general, my reaction would be to roll with it and when it's over possibly laugh out of nervousness (depending on the environment) and say "wha???" or just go on about my business. And this applies to either sex. Once ya get past the irrational fear of cooties and you were and will remain strangers... who cares.

At my last job we used to have happy hours fairly often. At one of the gatherings (probably 40 of us there) there were 3 of us standing there drinking and talking. Me (single at the time) a guy co-worker (married) were in our low to mid 30s and talking to a gal co-worker (married) and she was in her mid 40s. The 3 of us used to shoot the bull all the time in the office and go to lunch. Well, out of the blue she kissed me and then seconds later kissed the guy next to me. She then stood back and looked at both of us and just said "hmm, ok". It was very clear she was just curious and so kissed us both. she never said who was better. we all continued about the happy hour as if nothing happened.

Awesome story
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    It is almost impossible to get an STD through kissing, You would both have to have pretty horrifically bleeding gums as well a a lot of bad luck to catch anything.

Oral herpes is NOT an STD.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Lol clearly I'm old and have no imagination anymore! Personally I'd be grossed out. But reading through some of the posts and they're hilarious! Too funny!
  • ElviraCross
    ElviraCross Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    triangle choke for sure.
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    if i were single i would go for it. I am married so it might take me a second to realize what is happening and than i would push the guy off
  • Mbishop7684
    Mbishop7684 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    hmm if the SO wasn't in the picture? I would kiss right back and go for some gropage/fondling/canoodling! Hey you only live once! :-)
  • redlion45
    redlion45 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Probably check to make sure she wasn't lifting my wallet (OK, so I am paranoid :noway: ), then I would probably roll with it and say "Well hello to you too!" :laugh: :laugh: Would make a funny story out of the wife's hearing. I doubt she would find it amusing......somehow it would end up being all my fault.
  • hyperionguy
    Options

Awesome story

Thanks! ha. i didn't 'do' anything, i was just along for the ride. glad to share it.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I would say "thank god my cold sore is almost completely healed, thanks for the kiss"
  • lucythinmint
    lucythinmint Posts: 239
    Options
    Depends on what they look like....I may reciprocate. :drinker:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Doubt very seriously that someone could kiss me unexpectedly.
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    It's Ireland, that happens occasionally!

i think im in the wrong country......
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Lol this happens all the time at mardi gras.

I'd get dipped, that's what would happen. He would dip me. True story.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    id be happy i was kissed.. i mean lets be honest.. men in bowties, who sport moobs.. dont have this happen..
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    My initial answer is that I would just go with it. I am the person who walks up to men and women in uniform and hugs them tight.

However, I think it would depend where I was, what kind of kiss it was, and how attracted I was to them ;-)

Did you hear about that woman who accidentally got shot and died doing this to a cop? not recommended...
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    My initial answer is that I would just go with it. I am the person who walks up to men and women in uniform and hugs them tight.

However, I think it would depend where I was, what kind of kiss it was, and how attracted I was to them ;-)

Did you hear about that woman who accidentally got shot and died doing this to a cop? not recommended...

You should see Fleet Week. swoon~
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I'd grab my wallet and cell phone .... because 'It's A Trap!"

and then I would tell yoovie she is not allowed to kiss me like that. :D

ps. i lied yoovie could tally get away with kissing me like that.
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options

i do it to military personnel in public settings. if one of them shot me for hugging them and saying thank you, well, then lesson learned ;-)

i would never hug a cop!!
  • gettinfit4god
    gettinfit4god Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    id be happy i was kissed.. i mean lets be honest.. men in bowties, who sport moobs.. dont have this happen..

^^ This.... Except, you know... the dorky christian girl version: Girls in spanx, who sport back boobs... don't have this happen....