What does everyone do for a living?

Options

Replies

• wumann81
    wumann81 Posts: 5
    Options
    I work for Thomson Reuters selling legal solutions to law firms via web-ex's and teleconferences all day. I force myself to get up and walk around. Because there are 8,000+ employees parking tends to be a chore and at least I get a good 1/2 mile walk in and out each day! I sell Pure Romance on the weekends :)
  • thebrianmo
    thebrianmo Posts: 108
    Options
    I'm a pastor, licensed therapist and Church consultant by day and ninja super hero by night :-)
  • Toofhairy
    Toofhairy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm a desk jockey. Work as an operations manager for a green roof manufacturer. I get most of my work exercise from walking to the water cooler and ladies room all day. :)
  • MJLPAA
    MJLPAA Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Being the Administrator of pre professional ballet school is a very sedentary job.
  • argenterie
    argenterie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm a resident doctor. Long hours!
  • NorthcN
    NorthcN Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Electrical Engineering student, at my first internship Universal Studios Orlando.
  • natwillsmom
    Options
    I'm a medic in the Air Force. I love it!

Thank you for your service!
  • moejo3
    moejo3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    International Sales for an Electronics Manufacturer
  • MrsGrinde
    MrsGrinde Posts: 8
    Options
    I am the marketing director for a manufacturing company in CO. I walk around the office a lot during the day but I haven’t ever counted that in when calculating calories burned. However, I have two dogs so after work each day I take them on a 3 mile walk and on both Saturday and Sunday my husband and I bike ride between 10-15 miles each day. So I am definitely compensating for the lack of physical activity during my work day :o)
  • drmryder
    drmryder Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Sales. I sit alot at a desk, in a hotel or in a car. I do work out 4-6 times a week and I factor that in for my cals.
  • natwillsmom
    Options
    US Army Combat Engineer for 9 years

Thank you for your service!
  • mimizackery
    Options
    I promote a 90 day weight loss and fitness challenge. That's how I've lost 67lbs so far... So I guess I should say I lose weight for a living?
  • mimizackery
    Options
    Love it!!
  • camrunner
    camrunner Posts: 363
    Options
    I'm in the Air Force. I fly a desk. :)
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Cafeteria worker, also known as a lunch lady, at an elementary school haha.
  • Crystleen
    Crystleen Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I sit on my butt most of the day, Office Manager and Accounts Receivable Assistant for an Off Road Racing Communications and Safety Equipment Company. :)
  • mmeddleton
    mmeddleton Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Retired Navy submarine sailor (21 years). Management/IT consultant for a large health insurance company.
  • cwhitmore125
    Options
    I am currently working at Mcdonalds, and while trying to lose weight it isn't easy. You would think that working there makes you not want to eat it, but it doesn't. Anyone feel free to add me, I need some encouragment! I have lost 14 pounds so far with about 100 left to lose.
  • natwillsmom
    Options
    I am a 3rd grade teacher. I walk all over the room while I'm teaching, I never stand still. I have had a few "runners" (students who run away when in trouble/frightened). Kids keep you moving. I always have more trouble with my weight in the summer because I am less active. I'm trying to change that.
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I do moms for a living. Yours, his, hers, everyones!