My Ultimate Before & After Pics 88 lbs.!

Options

Replies

• keeshieb
    keeshieb Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow you look ten years younger...awesome job keep up the good work.
  • RamTX22
    RamTX22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Amazing !
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    MommyRobin, you are a true inspiration. When I read your story, I was completely pumped. You are truly inspiring. When I see how much hard work and dedication you have put into this, I know that I can do the same if I keep my mind focused on the "prize". You look incredible. I hope you know how much you are doing for everyone on here, to help them reach their goals as well. Thank you!

Wow! :blushing: Thank you so much! It moves me when I read comments like this. The simple fact that I can inspire someone keeps me going. I know that I will never go back to my unhealthy ways.
  • tmarie4
    tmarie4 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! You look so great!
  • lbcbeachbum77
    lbcbeachbum77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Thank you for sharing.
  • Bijoux_Bug
    Bijoux_Bug Posts: 36
    Options
    That's awesome!! I want a before and after picture tooo!!
  • candiliza
    candiliza Posts: 77
    Options
    You have done a phenomenal job! Congrats on your success :) you and I have similar starting points and goals, though I'm a couple of inches shorter than you. I hope to have such great success. I'm close to halfway to my UGW, and your story is so inspiring to me. Thank you for posting your story :)
  • mycorner99
    mycorner99 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! What a great job taking care of yourself :)
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Thanks everybody!
    :flowerforyou:
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    awesome job
  • MikeG2
    MikeG2 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    amazing job. you went from a forced smile to a real one! You really do look happier.
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You went from looking like a late 40 something housewife to a smoking hot early 30s mama!! You look incredibly terrific and so very happy. Congrats to you and your husband!! BTW, LOVE that dress!!
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing.
  • SistaHope
    SistaHope Posts: 23
    Options
    And you're GORgeous!! Go YOU!!! Your hubby looks like he shaped up a little too. :) You guys ROCK!
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    You went from looking like a late 40 something housewife to a smoking hot early 30s mama!! You look incredibly terrific and so very happy. Congrats to you and your husband!! BTW, LOVE that dress!!

Wow! Nice back handed compliment! :huh: j/k...But, really I've never been told that I looked like I was in my LATE 40's!!! :indifferent: I was 37 in that pic, and was still always told that I looked too young to have kids the ages of my children. I think I maybe looked my real age back then. A heavier 37 yr. old. But, really? Late 40's? I've been told by so many people that I look like I'm in my late 20's now. Thanks, anyway. lol. :flowerforyou:
  • cmbalint
    cmbalint Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful and your attitude to start taking time for your self is the best way to succeed.Thank you for sharing
  • xSoph33
    xSoph33 Posts: 5
    Options
    You have done amazing! You and your husband look amazing! (:
  • siwelh
    siwelh Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You literally brought tears to my eyes! Congratulations, you look amazing. Thank you for sharing!!
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!!! You have done great! What do you do to maintain?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!