My first ever MFP moan :-)

Options
1235»

Replies

• Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    WOOOO way to go girl! That is AWESOME! YAY YAY YAY! I hope all of our encouragement is making up for your lame friends ;)

:

we got your back!
  • xxxray
    xxxray Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Well done on scaling those dizzy heights ... it's a shame your "friends" appreciate neither the amount of calories you burned nor the fact that you defeated a fear, both of which are impressive ... but you've learned something about them. I didn't read all your messages but from the few I did read I can see you've got a queue of more supportive people ready willing and able to get behind you ... so moaning obviously works ... do more of it ...

I've never been up Hellvellyn but I was in The Lakes for the first time last year and I've been to the top of a few Munros and Corbetts in The Highlands over the years and there's nothing quite like getting there and seeing the view (unless your in a cloud of course) ... so it's all good really ...
  • Laurej
    Laurej Posts: 227
    Options
    huge congrats for a really awesome and impressive burn!!! :)
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job really. quite a feat.
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    good for you hun well done amazing achievement!!! :smile:
  • sfburdett
    sfburdett Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That's quite a hill! well done! I just hope it wasn't raining?
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Thanks again for all of your lovely comments :smile:
    @ sfburdett No, luckily it didn't rain. I attempted Helvellyn last July but didn't make it to the top, it was raining that time.
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    I don't do big mountains. They scare me. Not the heights so much as plummeting to my death. Hell I get scared on the Malverns and Crickley Hill. So well done you! Have sent a friend request. I will congratulate you! Even on knob polishing!
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Awe so sorry!! Your not my friend but I hope I'm more supportive of mine although I miss some for not logging in the evening.

You may friend me if you like.