24.8lb down NEW PICS!!

Options
13»

Replies

• kariberi84
    kariberi84 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You look great! I started near where you're at-my high was 262, now I'm at 244. 2 more lbs and i can say i lost 20! Really hoping it happens at next sunday's weigh in.

Keep up the good work-we'll get there :) when i feel discouraged i remind myself that this summer's almost over but next summer will be here fadter than i know it, and imagine how I'll look if i stay focused and on plan til then. I'm hoping to be at goal next august. (125 lbs). I'm working hard on it :)

My first goal is 30lb before my brother comes home from his externship in Alaska at the end of September. I am positive I will be down 30 WAY before that. I would LOVE to be under my prepregnancy weight (240) before the end of the year. So I have about 21ish lb to reach that. We will see. Drink lots of water, eat well, and stay active. You will hit 20!!
  • monyango
    monyango Posts: 166
    Options
    Big difference!
  • chezileigh
    chezileigh Posts: 255
    Options
    Well done, I can really notice the difference, keep going and I look forward to your next success pics. I'm going to get some pics this morning so I can hopefully do a thread similar to this in a few weeks time :)
  • kariberi84
    kariberi84 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Well done, I can really notice the difference, keep going and I look forward to your next success pics. I'm going to get some pics this morning so I can hopefully do a thread similar to this in a few weeks time :)

Thanks!! I'm sure yours will be just as great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!