Are freckles ugly on girls?

Options

Replies

• LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    now that i'm 40 i like my freckles. at 15 i hated them - even tried to scrub them off with lemon yup i grew up watching the brady bunch.

this irish girl is covered with them. one day my arms will be permanently tanned because my arm freckles are starting to connect. :)
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I love my freckles!!

Me too!

I have only had one guy who didn't 'like' them. A few months later, he said he loved them. Whatevs, I love them. They are so cute. #TeamFreckles
  • Angelangi
    Angelangi Posts: 35
    Options
    Being a red head i have them.. They used to be on my face, but not any more, but arms (including hands), legs and a few on my chest. My partner loves them. Personally they dont bother me. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I hated my freckles as a kid...now I love them. Esp as I'm getting older I think they help make me look younger lol. Don't be all Jan Brady and hate the freckles, embrace them! They're sexy!!
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    ok i hate that i'm even doing this, but i'm curious. would any of u guys date a girl with freckles or do u find them unattractive?

No joke

Lancome used to carry a freckle PENCIL.

My sisters are jealous of my freckles...my sister, who used to work for Clinique, said "They're like nature's makeup-and they make you look youthful."

I love my freckles-so does the fiancee ;)
  • yamahamamajt
    yamahamamajt Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love all the answers on this one. Every picture posted - you're all absolutely beautiful!

I have more freckles than I know what to do with. Being a redhead I don't tan well and I figure one day all my freckles will run together and I will have a wonderful tan....LOL.

Jaymi :laugh:
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    now that i'm 40 i like my freckles. at 15 i hated them - even tried to scrub them off with lemon yup i grew up watching the brady bunch.

this irish girl is covered with them. one day my arms will be permanently tanned because my arm freckles are starting to connect. :)

Hahaha! Brady Bunch was the first thing that popped in my mind when I read the Forum topic lol
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Moles... as long as she doesn't look like a Chips Ahoy cookie, sure.

I'm sorry this part made me laugh so hard.
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    Bloody hell, no! I find nothing sexier than freckles.
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I hope not. I have loads across my nose and tey come out to 'play' in the sunshine :)

DISCLAIMER: My eyes aren't green, I was playing on photoshop :tongue:

575826_317289398363447_1453126971_n.jpg

2268_123207780572_3066_n.jpg

I hope that works to make it smaller =/

EDIT: pfft.. I tried
  • davisrl0
    davisrl0 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Are you asking because you have freckles and are self conscious about them? Freckles are beautiful and unique. I am a redhead covered in freckles. I hated them as a kid, but love them now. I dont really even notice them on myself (even though I am covered!)..its just who I am. I notice when *other* people are freckled, and I think its awesome...sorta like a "fellow freckled friend". And I squeal with delight each time I see a new one pop up on my fair-skinned, redheaded, 3 year old son. I think they are adorable.
    Guys are not going to love everything about every one. Im sure every guy has something he doesn't prefer in women. Some guys dont like redheads, some do. Some guys don't mind pudge in the middle, some do. Some guys won't like freckles, some do. If you have freckles and are self conscious about them when it comes to finding a guy....dont be. You cant DO anything about them, so embrace them. :)
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    I love my freckles!!
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I have plenty of freckles myself!

april522.jpg
  • kapzilla
    kapzilla Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Eff No they are not. My wife has quite a few freckes about her body. I think they are awesome. One of those lil quirks that make her body that much more unique.

Yay! I'm glad you think my freckles awesome. I'm quite fond of them myself!

My freckles get pretty dark during the summer and lighter in the winter. I love mine. :)
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    <---- Love my freckles!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    I always thought girls with freckles were totally gorgeous........

BrianKentSchool.jpg

I wonder why? :laugh: :laugh:

For a minute there I thought " That chick is wearing a tie??" I miss the 70's...
  • JPLYLER09
    JPLYLER09 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    ok i hate that i'm even doing this, but i'm curious. would any of u guys date a girl with freckles or do u find them unattractive?

Hell.. yea... like Kenny Chesney said... Freckles make a girl sexy!!! If he didn't he should sing a song about a girl in the carribean with Freckles... ;)

It was the only reason I fell in love with my wife.. that and her smile, eyes, legs, she played soccer... ok so she was the whole package... but the "freckles" cause she is 100% irish put it over the top... :)

Thanks hun xoxox
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    My Granny said freckles were all the little kisses the angels gave us before we came to earth, and always added.. "Honey Pie they loved you!!" I miss her so much! :cry:

So let me ask you...I am covered, even have a few on my bottom lip, do you think they make me unattractive? :)

7644145000_92c05f05a8.jpg
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    God I hope not.....Id never have a chance....Im covered in them
  • MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    My girl has freckles <3

My daughter has the tiniest little freckles on her cheeks and nose... So flipping cute.