Replies

• MarkAWhipple
    MarkAWhipple Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Agreed
  • chantalb20
    chantalb20 Posts: 132
    Options
    sign me up for her boobs and her tan. that's all. ;)
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Tap your heels together and say, "There's no place like home. There's no place like home."

No ... wait. That's not gonna' do it ...
  • lisaelainee
    lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I know photoshop has been used. It doesn't change the fact she has an amazing body without photoshop. She has even won competitiOns with it.

Why so much 'hate'?
    I love how she is so beautiful (with an without photoshop) when a lot of society thinks beautiful is being skinny, not being fit.
  • mielchat
    mielchat Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Bump for some great advice + links :)
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I have no idea. The guy that photoshopped the picture might.

:laugh:
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    People do tend to use photoshoP but it doesn't change the fact that she has an amazing body

Are you sure?

http://goo.gl/TLUTS Does SHE have an amazing body too, or is ia all photoshop?
  • RAWBMEOW
    RAWBMEOW Posts: 64
    Options
    I have no idea. The guy that photoshopped the picture might.

lolz
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    wpid-haters-gonna-hate31.jpeg&sa=X&ei=RxYQUOCeJoL8qAH3x4CICw&ved=0CAwQ8wc4Dw&usg=AFQjCNGm9QLnbh6TyqLJkORhKcddN7jebw
  • MarkAWhipple
    MarkAWhipple Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Eat at a moderate calorie deficit (20% under TDEE is a good start and this ASSUMES that you need to lose weight to begin with. In fairness, I haven't seen your full body pics so if you're quite thin then this advice may not apply, but the remainder below does)
    Consume adequate protein and fat
    Lift weights (not the pink ones)
    Rest
    Repeat

That's where I'd start.

EDIT: And you don't need to avoid any specific foods unless
    a) You have an intolerance/allergy.
    b) You can't eat that food without going over your daily intake limits.

This. I assumed in my response above, by how little weight you had left to lose, that you're ready for definition work. The only thing I disagree with about his response is the "not the pink ones" part of the comment. You can do lots of reps with very light weights and get some beautiful definition. It just won't increase your overall strength much.
  • lisaelainee
    lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    People do tend to use photoshoP but it doesn't change the fact that she has an amazing body

Are you sure?

http://goo.gl/TLUTS Does SHE have an amazing body too, or is ia all photoshop?

She does. She enters competitions and wins because of her body.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    I know photoshop has been used. It doesn't change the fact she has an amazing body without photoshop. She has even won competitiOns with it.

Why so much 'hate'?
    I love how she is so beautiful (with an without photoshop) when a lot of society thinks beautiful is being skinny, not being fit.

well, kudos for wanting to be strong, and not just skinny. so that means you need to lift. good. you are on the right track. so many women don't want to even touch a barbell, for fear of getting bulky.

i think the hate is being spewed because photos like this give people an unrealistic goal to shoot for. the pictures are obviously photoshopped, but yes, she probably still works really really hard.

whats her name? what kind of competitions has she won? find that out, and i'm sure you can find her work out, or work outs that others similar to her have done.
  • smartmom0818
    Options
    I think she looks amazing and I wish I could have a body like that. I think you should ignore the photoshop comments, and listen to the solid advice given. It's going to take strength training and toning obviously. Good luck with your goal!
  • sobriquet84
    sobriquet84 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Eat at a calorie deficit
    Consume adequate protein and fat
    Lift weights (not the pink ones)
    Rest
    Repeat

That's where I'd start.

EDIT: And you don't need to avoid any specific foods unless
    a) You have an intolerance/allergy.
    b) You can't eat that food without going over your daily intake limits.

This

yup. focus on adequate protein and good fat, let the remaining cals (which will be from carbs) fall as they may, but i'd recommend still trying to keep them from quality sources.

and the weights thing.. yes.
    also, if you're not familiar with the barre method, i am a HUGE fan. you should see some the women in the classes i go to, and that's all the've done for years. i was big into last year, but its expensive, so i dropped off but i still like to go a couple times a month to remind my body of things. its absolutely incredible.
  • karinefitness
    karinefitness Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Wow, she looks fabulous. Who is she?
    (sorry if it's been asked/posted before, I didn't see it)
  • DanTTX
    DanTTX Posts: 64 Member
    Options

The hair is extensions and the boobs are silicone.

lol; women can see things that most men can't ;D
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options

Why so much 'hate'?

It's not hate. It's that young women now set their goals to look like impossible photoshopped images instead of wanting to look like real people. Real they could achieve, perfect they can't. THIS is why EDs are so rampant. Young women can't be satisfied with looking like an achievable goal, they are assuming they can look like the photoshopped photos they are bombarded with. Show the same woman in a completely unretouched photo from a family snapshot album and say THAT is how you want to look and I say go for it. But using heavily photoshopped photos for inspiration is setting yourself up for problems.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

Why so much 'hate'?

Meh just ignore them.

eat right, work hard.

i suggest New Rules of Lifting For Women, or Stronglifts(havent tried this yet but i want to)
    Good luck!
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options
    sign me up for her boobs and her tan. that's all. ;)

really? One boob appears to be larger than the other... Her left boob (on the right side in both pics) is larger than the right. :noway: