How to look like THIS.? -pictures included-

Options

Replies

• dunnweb
    dunnweb Posts: 49
    Options
    I have no idea. The guy that photoshopped the picture might.

Yup this image has been altered using a Mac w/ their Image IO framework it is over 30% modified.
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    Yeah because God knows if a woman has a great body like that it must be photoshopped :noway: :grumble:

Heavy lifting, high intensity cardio, and very clean eating. It will take hard work and dedication, but you can do it!

Idk if it *must* be photo shopped, but photos like this are rarely natural. You can usually find the "actual" pictures where you can in fact see they have fantastic but realistic bodies, but then for advertising campaigns they put even the most trim, lean, and toned bodies through various forms of photoshopping and airbrushing.

Don't kid yourself, this isn't what she looks like.
  • chantalb20
    chantalb20 Posts: 132
    Options
    I know photoshop has been used. It doesn't change the fact she has an amazing body without photoshop. She has even won competitiOns with it.

Why so much 'hate'?
    I love how she is so beautiful (with an without photoshop) when a lot of society thinks beautiful is being skinny, not being fit.

It's not hate. It's that young women now set their goals to look like impossible photoshopped images instead of wanting to look like real people. Real they could achieve, perfect they can't. THIS is why EDs are so rampant. Young women can't be satisfied with looking like an achievable goal, they are assuming they can look like the photoshopped photos they are bombarded with. Show the same woman in a completely unretouched photo from a family snapshot album and say THAT is how you want to look and I say go for it. But using heavily photoshopped photos for inspiration is setting yourself up for problems.

Just saying, THAT it not why ED's are so rampant. most of MY friends and my own ED stem from some sort of emotional/psychological or sexual abuse. not saying everyone, but the media doesn't play as huge a role as most people think.
  • geminigrl622
    geminigrl622 Posts: 144
    Options
    I have no idea. The guy that photoshopped the picture might.

LMBO!! That's sooo true!
  • lisaelainee
    lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I have lots of pictures of her photoshopped and unphotoshopped.
    It's not unrealistic, people Aren't stupid, they know what natural looks like.
  • chantalb20
    chantalb20 Posts: 132
    Options
    sign me up for her boobs and her tan. that's all. ;)

really? One boob appears to be larger than the other... Her left boob (on the right side in both pics) is larger than the right. :noway:

ooh i think the left is slightly higher.
    okay, her boobs, at equal heights :)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I know photoshop has been used. It doesn't change the fact she has an amazing body without photoshop. She has even won competitiOns with it.

Why so much 'hate'?
    I love how she is so beautiful (with an without photoshop) when a lot of society thinks beautiful is being skinny, not being fit.

It's not hate. It's that young women now set their goals to look like impossible photoshopped images instead of wanting to look like real people. Real they could achieve, perfect they can't. THIS is why EDs are so rampant. Young women can't be satisfied with looking like an achievable goal, they are assuming they can look like the photoshopped photos they are bombarded with. Show the same woman in a completely unretouched photo from a family snapshot album and say THAT is how you want to look and I say go for it. But using heavily photoshopped photos for inspiration is setting yourself up for problems.

Hey, don't freak out .... hang around MFP for a while and you will see that this woman's body IS achievable, it's not unrealistic to strive to look like this, and there are even women who have had several children and gained lots of weight, etc. etc. who have bodies like this.

Just because this woman is at a professional photo shoot doesn't mean she hasn't busted her frucking *kitten* to look amazing. Anyone can do it if they choose to dedicate themselves.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    also, you'll probably have to do many bulk and cut cycles.
  • karinefitness
    karinefitness Posts: 336 Member
    Options

Why so much 'hate'?

Meh just ignore them.

eat right, work hard.

i suggest New Rules of Lifting For Women, or Stronglifts(havent tried this yet but i want to)
    Good luck!

Agreed. Yes, Photoshop helps! No, we cannot achieve a body like this without some Photoshop help. But of course she has an amazing body even without photoshop. Just maybe a little more stretch marks and maybe even cellulite (gasp!). As long as we keep that in mind, I don't see what's the big deal? Everyone has flaws, but her body is amazing anyways. And I'm pretty sure it's not all because of Photoshop.

I still want to know her name so I can follow her on FB ;-)
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    People do tend to use photoshoP but it doesn't change the fact that she has an amazing body

Are you sure?

http://goo.gl/TLUTS Does SHE have an amazing body too, or is ia all photoshop?

She does. She enters competitions and wins because of her body.

So what? Then obtain an unretouched photo of her and shoot for that. I assure you she doesn't look like the pictures here in real life. YOU CAN'T LOOK LIKE THAT! Even SHE doesn't look like that! Set an obtainable goal.

And I meant, does the girl in the video I posted look like that or is it all photoshop. (Hint: It's ALL photoshop.)

THIS girl:

crazy-photoshop-skills.jpg

The video shows exactly how to do this in photoshop.

The point is, from the pics posted, we have NO IDEA how she actually looks.
  • Angie_1MR
    Angie_1MR Posts: 247
    Options

Why so much 'hate'?

Hey, don't freak out .... hang around MFP for a while and you will see that this woman's body IS achievable, it's not unrealistic to strive to look like this, and there are even women who have had several children and gained lots of weight, etc. etc. who have bodies like this.

Just because this woman is at a professional photo shoot doesn't mean she hasn't busted her frucking *kitten* to look amazing. Anyone can do it if they choose to dedicate themselves.

Amen, sista!
  • fredd500
    fredd500 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Try "Fotoshop by Adobe" - check out this (spoof) commercial. Very funny.

Best quote: "Why eat healthy and exercise, when you can just look like you do?"

http://youtu.be/S_vVUIYOmJM
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    I know several have already said this but it bears repeating. Sidesteal knows what he is talking about and is a great source of knowledge for those of us still learning and doing. I have followed him for several months now. Pay attention to (AND DO) what he says and a few others he is MFP friends with and you will reach your goals. And have patience. Nothing happens overnight.
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options

Why so much 'hate'?

I think the point is more to pick images and goals set by people who put forth real images. You can look amazing without looking like Franken-Barbie.

If it's your goal to be toned, strong, and healthy, I think pretty much all of MFP could get behind that. But I almost think the alteration in this picture is an insult to the work she has done to earn her real body. And it's insulting to people who are given the impression that they should also look like this in order to be fitness-successes.
  • patriciagrade
    patriciagrade Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Ok, do you really want advice to have your body looking like that?

Well, than maybe you should, as it says in the book "New rules of lifting for women" get her parents first!!!

Girl, you must look at your body and then work it!
    Don't look at others' bodies. That's been my mistake all along.

Since working out hard, I've noticed my body can be even better than the ones I check out on the beach. The ones I see in magazines I don't even give credit to, there's so much Photoshop going around...

The advice sidesteal gave you is one of the best I read. Follow it!

You'll have the best body you'll ever want. Trust me!
  • FitLink
    Options

Why so much 'hate'?

Meh just ignore them.

eat right, work hard.

i suggest New Rules of Lifting For Women, or Stronglifts(havent tried this yet but i want to)
    Good luck!

Agreed. Yes, Photoshop helps! No, we cannot achieve a body like this without some Photoshop help. But of course she has an amazing body even without photoshop. Just maybe a little more stretch marks and maybe even cellulite (gasp!). As long as we keep that in mind, I don't see what's the big deal? Everyone has flaws, but her body is amazing anyways. And I'm pretty sure it's not all because of Photoshop.

I still want to know her name so I can follow her on FB ;-)

You don't know her name or who she is but you somehow KNOW her body is amazing and it's not all photoshop? HOW? I assure you a good photographer can make YOU look just like that. Right now, as you are.
  • bethfartman
    bethfartman Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    You may not look like that if you do everything right and get in the shape of your life, everyone is built differently (hip/shoulder width, leg length, torso length, etc) which are factors that really determine a final outcome. You should just eat right, exercise, and weight lift and with some persistance you will transform into the best version of yourself, which is better than looking like any other person.
  • smartmom0818
    Options
    I watch the Victoria Secret Runway Show every year on t.v., hence the background for my ticker. Those women look like that so it might not be impossible to attain this goal for the OP.
  • FitLink
    Options
    Honey, stop doing this do yourself! Even the girl in the picture doesn't look like that except when she is styled for a photoshoot, photoshopped, and has visited a plastic surgeon.

Eat healthy. Exercise. And learn to love the beautiful body you have!

^^^THIS^^^

Best advice on this thread!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    You may not look like that if you do everything right and get in the shape of your life, everyone is built differently (hip/shoulder width, leg length, torso length, etc) which are factors that really determine a final outcome. You should just eat right, exercise, and weight lift and with some persistance you will transform into the best version of yourself, which is better than looking like any other person.

This. The only surefire way to look like the girl in that pic is to be the girl in that pic.