sports bras...

Options
13»

Replies

• evilmonkee
    evilmonkee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    The key for me was to find a bra that has adjustable straps, covered underwire, and molded supportive cups. I used to wear 2-3 regular sports bras, but now that I found couple good ones, I can wear just one and I'm pretty comfortable doing jumping jacks.
    Moving comfort is great- I really like Juno, Fiona, and Maya. If you don't mind wearing lime green or some other odd color, you can get them for cheaper on Amazon. The black/ white and nude are usually more expensive, but the other colors go on sale regularly.

I'm 34DD, and I run and do high-impact stuff a lot. Last weekend I did a 7 mile run wearing the Juno, and nothing bounced or moved.
  • tlinval
    tlinval Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have an Enell bra. I will admit I don't "love" it, I call it my corset (and on rough runs I call it the corset from hell), but it does do the job. Chest doesn't move AT ALL, which was becoming a problem medically, I was starting to get muscle tears down the sides of my chest and back because of bouncing! It's probably the most I've spent on a piece of clothing but it does the trick. The sizes are not "conventional" so I'd recommend getting fitted for one, or at least measured.
  • freeone17
    freeone17 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Bump! I need to come back to this thread when I can afford a new bra. As of right now my chest hurts soooo freakin bad when I'm doing the 30 day shred. Lots of jumping jacks - ouch! :-(
  • SKittleSticks
    Options
    I LOVE Victoria Secret's bras.
  • PJFonz
    PJFonz Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    bump