How to look like THIS.? -pictures included-

Options

Replies

• DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of friends on this site that have busted their butts to look like that and they are NOT photoshopped. I'm guessing the OP was using the pictures to give us a visual on what her goals are, and not to look exactly like the model. People on this site have varying definitions of fit, skinny, muscular, bulky, etc. Get over the photoshopping people!

@ OP - lift, try to eat fairly well, rest and lift some more. Good luck.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    For the record, the term Franken-Barbie is kind of insulting. I enjoy wearing hair extensions, loads of makeup, painting my nails, etc.... if someone called me Franken-Miss Piggy, I'd be frucking pissed. And you can bet your *kitten* that if I were doing a photoshoot, I'd be done up to the nines. That's just how I roll. Oftentimes that means I look like my skin has been airbrushed, that's just the way 'photography makeup' works.

And if I had this chick's bod, I'd be posing provocatively in front of a frucking weight machine too. There's nothing wrong or insulting about showing off your body if you want to. Be sexy, be bad *kitten*, and do whatever the fruck you want.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I found it amusing that the woman is posing with heavy weights and someone suggested exercise videos.

So yeah, heavy weights, moderate calorie deficit (with or without cardo), lots of protein, lots of patience and time.
  • naecarter
    naecarter Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Don't ever let anyone tell you "YOU CAN'T"!!!

If you start out with the great advice given, you CAN go far and see amazing results!

Anyone been to a body building competition? A body like this IS achievable and CAN look like this without being photoshopped!
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    I know photoshop has been used. It doesn't change the fact she has an amazing body without photoshop. She has even won competitiOns with it.

Why so much 'hate'?
    I love how she is so beautiful (with an without photoshop) when a lot of society thinks beautiful is being skinny, not being fit.

It's not hate. It's that young women now set their goals to look like impossible photoshopped images instead of wanting to look like real people. Real they could achieve, perfect they can't. THIS is why EDs are so rampant. Young women can't be satisfied with looking like an achievable goal, they are assuming they can look like the photoshopped photos they are bombarded with. Show the same woman in a completely unretouched photo from a family snapshot album and say THAT is how you want to look and I say go for it. But using heavily photoshopped photos for inspiration is setting yourself up for problems.

Just saying, THAT it not why ED's are so rampant. most of MY friends and my own ED stem from some sort of emotional/psychological or sexual abuse. not saying everyone, but the media doesn't play as huge a role as most people think.

Thanks for the anecdotal evidence. What you and your friends experienced doesn't really prove anything. Most of my friends who were abused emotionally/psychologically/ sexually, including me, did not develop eating disorders. The difference is age. My generation didn't see all the "perfect" images so we developed different coping mechanisms. Not better, or more effective; in fact just as damaging; but DIFFERENT. Whether the trigger is abuse or not, the choice of coping mechanism is a product of the media hyping these perfect bodies to your generation.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    For the record, the term Franken-Barbie is kind of insulting. I enjoy wearing hair extensions, loads of makeup, painting my nails, etc.... if someone called me Franken-Miss Piggy, I'd be frucking pissed. And you can bet your *kitten* that if I were doing a photoshoot, I'd be done up to the nines. That's just how I roll. Oftentimes that means I look like my skin has been airbrushed, that's just the way 'photography makeup' works.

And if I had this chick's bod, I'd be posing provocatively in front of a frucking weight machine too. There's nothing wrong or insulting about showing off your body if you want to. Be sexy, be bad *kitten*, and do whatever the fruck you want.

I :heart: You.

To the OP - I agree with Sidesteal. All the girls that I know that look like this, and I mean body wise do exactly what he suggested.
  • freckledrats
    freckledrats Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Eat at a moderate calorie deficit (20% under TDEE is a good start and this ASSUMES that you need to lose weight to begin with. In fairness, I haven't seen your full body pics so if you're quite thin then this advice may not apply, but the remainder below does)
    Consume adequate protein and fat
    Lift weights (not the pink ones)
    Rest
    Repeat

That's where I'd start.

EDIT: And you don't need to avoid any specific foods unless
    a) You have an intolerance/allergy.
    b) You can't eat that food without going over your daily intake limits.

^^^

That is how you look like the best version of yourself. Also, don't be like me and do like one pull-up and say WHEW DONE FOR THE DAY and then wonder why you're still a flabmonster XD
  • CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I have no idea. The guy that photoshopped the picture might.

Too funny! Normally I would agree with you 100% but unfortunately, it's not the case at all times. A friends of mine (who is a body builder and personal trainer) is engaged to fitness model Jaimie Bernhardt. She's just as beautiful in person as she is in her photos. I don't think there's much photoshopping that needs to be done with women who are this focused on looking their best. I'm not saying that there isn't any... but if you look at this photo, you can see a couple of areas that normally would be photoshopped out.

www.femalebodybuilding.tumblr.com/post/26591521690/panther
  • lisaelainee
    lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I do know her name, I'm giving it to the people that are genuinely interested.
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Did anyone ever stop to think that op knows she can't look exactly like the model in the pic? Maybe she's looking for some info on how to get some definition? There are plenty of unPS'd women on this site that eat and lift that have similar bodies. Way to miss the forest for the trees and be insulting on top of it all.
  • FitLink
    Options
    I have lots of pictures of her photoshopped and unphotoshopped.
    It's not unrealistic, people Aren't stupid, they know what natural looks like.

Why not post the unphotoshopped images? And how do you know they're not altered?

Oh, I promise you there are images that are photoshopped that you won't be able to tell aren't natural simply by looking at them., but posed and lit is usually a good clue. You will need to look at the metadata at least.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Did anyone ever stop to think that op knows she can't look exactly like the model in the pic? Maybe she's looking for some info on how to get some definition? There are plenty of unPS'd women on this site that eat and lift that have similar bodies. Way to miss the forest for the trees and be insulting on top of it all.

playing devil's advocate here... OP asked for specific numbers and rules to be set for her. she wanted to know how many minutes a day, what foods to avoid, etc etc. people that have been doing this for a while know there are no magic numbers, and there is no one food to avoid or to definitively have in your diet.
  • lisaelainee
    Options

THANKYOU I know I can't look exactly like her, it's better to have a visual goal then none at all. I want my stomache like hers and arms and legs of coarse. I want to be toned. But toned means different to everyone so I posted a picture of what my toned definition is. She is just as beautiful natural, so everyone get over the photoshop thing because it became old QUICKLY.
  • FitLink
    Options
    I do know her name, I'm giving it to the people that are genuinely interested.

Yes, I replied to someone who asked you for her name. If she had to ask, I assume she doesn't know it. How she could know how someone whose name she doesn't know looks is still my question.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    also, you'll probably have to do many bulk and cut cycles.

This too. I've already done one.
  • lisaelainee
    Options

playing devil's advocate here... OP asked for specific numbers and rules to be set for her. she wanted to know how many minutes a day, what foods to avoid, etc etc. people that have been doing this for a while know there are no magic numbers, and there is no one food to avoid or to definitively have in your diet.

If I knew what exercise to do would I have posted this? No. That's why I asked. I have never tried to tone before and it's hard for an inexperienced person to know what the hell their doing.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Options
    btw, found out who this girl is. the first thing that popped up was "Healthy diet is 80% of your result." i already like this girl.
  • FitLink
    Options

THANKYOU I know I can't look exactly like her, it's better to have a visual goal then none at all. I want my stomache like hers and arms and legs of coarse. I want to be toned. But toned means different to everyone so I posted a picture of what my toned definition is. She is just as beautiful natural, so everyone get over the photoshop thing because it became old QUICKLY.

If she's just as beautiful natural, show us natural. You can't look like the photos you posted because no one on earth can.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Options

If I knew what exercise to do would I have posted this? No. That's why I asked. I have never tried to tone before and it's hard for an inexperienced person to know what the hell their doing.

i knooooooooooow. didn't i post something on where to get started??
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options

If she's just as beautiful natural, show us natural. You can't look like the photos you posted because no one on earth can.
    OP didn't post this thread so you could see how this woman looks with and without retouching. She just wants advice on diet and exercise.