Need more active logging friends :)

Options
Hi there! I've been on here over 90 days now and I find that a lot of the people that I have on my friends list don't log very often anymore. I'd love to find some people who log often and offer encouragement :) I have another 62lbs to lose and could use some motivation :) Feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• LGerambia
    LGerambia Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've been on here over 90 days now and I find that a lot of the people that I have on my friends list don't log very often anymore. I'd love to find some people who log often and offer encouragement :) I have another 62lbs to lose and could use some motivation :) Feel free to add me! :)

I log EVERYDAY :0)
  • hockeyfan87
    hockeyfan87 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Added you :)
  • ablissabby
    ablissabby Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I log every day too -- I rely so much on this site!
  • mzfiyaa
    mzfiyaa Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi there i log in every day and im very active feel free to add me
  • gettingfabuless
    gettingfabuless Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day as well. Happy to give support and need support myself. :flowerforyou:
  • hockeyfan87
    hockeyfan87 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I have everyone added so far I do believe :) Thanks everyone :)
  • Brizoeller
    Brizoeller Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 210th consecutive day of logging lol. Anyone can feel free to add me. I need more supportive friends!!!
  • themichaelf
    Options

i'm new (less than a week) but fully committed to this thing... add me if you like

21lbs!!! congrats!! :)
  • Nicoleloft10
    Options
    I'm just starting out and could use a buddy as well, especially since I'm new to this system. I'm not sure how to log or add friends yet though (unless this counts as logging lol.
  • sylwheat
    sylwheat Posts: 125
    Options
    I log everyday and would love to have friends that do the same. Please add me to your list and let's "log together'.....
  • cheyenuff
    cheyenuff Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I log everyday.
  • FinallyFindingLisa
    FinallyFindingLisa Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Everything, everyday, throughout the day, for 280+ days now - I like active friends and I LOVE open diaries - I'm a diary stalker!
  • IndifferentArtist
    IndifferentArtist Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been using this off and on for a while now, but overall since i started losing weight I've lost 44 lbs. Hoping to get back on a faster more dedicated track for my weight loss. I've only used the mobile app, but I'd like to make a few friends here that can help motivate me. I'm recently engaged and I'd love to loss some pounds in the next month before I bring my fiance home to meet my family. I don't really talk about my weight loss with my friends in Chicago because for the most part they're guys. Lets be pals?

BTW! I'm vegetarian, so if there are any other vegetarians here, I'd love to know how you lose the inches!
  • 8cakebaby8
    8cakebaby8 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi - friend request sent! Im new but am taking this seriously so I'm planning on logging everyday
  • dottified
    dottified Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone! I joined MFP a few weeks ago, and I've been logging at least 5 days a week since then. I'm finding it very motivating, but I'd love to have some friends to inspire me as well!
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    Is that Sidney Crosby in your tracker? I think we could be MFP BFFs.

I will send a request, but FYI from Sat-Sun next week I will be on vacation on a little island with poor cell phone reception and worse WiFi coverage, so you may not see me log for a week but I am usually great about it, at least M-F.
  • Rylansmommy12
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im on everyday!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I was a bit flaky for a while, admittedly, but since I have recommitted to losing weight, I have logged in nearly every day and like active MFP friends too. Feel free to add me!
  • shrinkINme88
    Options
    Started a few days ago and has logged in everyday!! I love support and motivation!!

Feel free to add me!! :wink: :wink:
  • AnnaYESiCANdoIT
    AnnaYESiCANdoIT Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I log everyday except not always on the wknds cuz I dont have a computer at home :/