Need more active logging friends :)

Options

Replies

• sds76
    sds76 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I also log every day and I'm always up for exchanging some encouragement and support. Any of you are free to check my profile out to see if you think we'd have anything in common...besides this journey to get healthier :)
  • ncgal85
    ncgal85 Posts: 3
    Options
    I just joined 10 days ago and I log everyday...would love more friends for support. I'm glad to give it at well. I'll need all I can get when I hit that first plateau! Feel free to add me. :)
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I just joined last week but plan to be logging every day (other than maybe camping trips :P ) I definitely am in need of more friends who have goals to get fit and be happier with their bodies and health. Anyone feel free to add me :D
  • karenmi
    karenmi Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I've logged every day for over 900 days, so feel free to add me!
  • llpleslie
    llpleslie Posts: 53
    Options
    I log in daily and have about 50 more pounds to go. Over 100 days straight and plan to keep it going. Add me to the list
  • tracpo
    tracpo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I log in every day and track on the weekends with the mobile app. I know support and encouragement is important.
  • a_landry
    a_landry Posts: 2
    Options
    I log everyday! Down 70 lbs since January.

I love encouraging people!

9632962.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • lmeasterling
    lmeasterling Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I've logged everything for 52 days running! You're welcome to add me...we can all use more encouraging friends! :)
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have the start of arthritis so exercise is minimal and I know I have been eating too much for just sitting, but living alone there is no one to encourage you. I am doing this diet for me and I know it will be slow with little exercise. All help gratefully received and willingly given.
  • duckychic
    duckychic Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    493 days running! Please feel free to add me!
  • Emily_fitat30
    Emily_fitat30 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday! I've 60lbs to loose X
  • mama78loosinWeight
    mama78loosinWeight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    HI there I log all the time! Feel free to add me! We could all use support around here :). I have lost a bit and have a ways to go :flowerforyou:
  • StephWinn
    StephWinn Posts: 9
    Options
    This is my first time using MFP and I am coming up on 100 day mark. I log every day. Feel free to add me.
  • cmecme
    cmecme Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I log every day - have missed a few days here and there since I've started but for the most part join groups and am very active.

Also - I search everyday for the newest MINI CHALLENGE - HartJames is pretty good about posting a daily challenge.

I am part of :
    Sexy by October
    And
    GETTIN' IT DONE
    groups

Got to week 5 of a C25k challenge and would love to be a part of another one of those - cant find one that is starting soon -- maybe will try to start one soon.
  • sgall123
    sgall123 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on here every day & like to encourage my friends so I'll add you
  • sdurrahMpls
    sdurrahMpls Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Every single day! No excuses. Add me :)
  • amclaws25
    amclaws25 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I log in every day, more than facebook! ;) Feel free to add me. :)
  • skankamaggot
    skankamaggot Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for active friends also if anyone wants to add me! :D
  • casnic25
    casnic25 Posts: 81
    Options
    I'm on here everyday. I started 29 days ago and looking for people who log on everyday to add. I will add you.
  • xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I log every day, I'm also a hockey fan, love Crosby and the Pens, but my allegiance is to the Sens, just FYI. :smile: