amazed by the picture!

Replies

• Congrats on your amazing weight loss....
    243464.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com -
  • GORGEOUS!
  • You look fantastic! What an inspiration for many people, including myself! Congrats and enjoy your fantastic and healthy body!!
  • Wowza's! You look fanfreakintastic! Way to go on such a great success.

What she said!!!

You look amazing!!!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    thank you:flowerforyou: thank you:flowerforyou: thank you:flowerforyou:

but that is not what i really look like!:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

i wish i did.:cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    WOW!!! That is completely A-MAAAAAAAAAA-ZING!!! That is exactly where I want to be!!! Thank you for letting us all know that it is possible! And congratulations on your great success!!! :drinker:
  • oregonlady
    thank you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

reading, and rereading these positive comments really help lift my spirits.
    i am very hard on myself.:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

robin:heart:
  • OSU_Sarah
    OSU_Sarah Posts: 107 Member
    Wow girl!! you look awesome!! Way to go!!:happy:

\275093.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • what a great result, you must be thrilled with yourself, fantastic!
  • christieb143102
    christieb143102 Posts: 46 Member
    This picture brought tears to my eyes- for you! Congrats!
  • the fact that you even have the confidence to stand there like that, bearing all for everyone to see, gave me goosebumps. i hope you don't mind, i'm bookmarking this post, it's definitely an inspiration. holy god you're amazing. any tips?!
  • oregonlady
    thank you all:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    i hope to get back down to what i was in that picture soon!!!:cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    and beyond:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
  • I am so glad this thread is still going around-- I fell off the wagon over the past few months and gained about 13 pounds back! This is so inspiring!
  • i have to agree with junkgypsy - i was glad to see this thread. I too, fell off the wagon - completely abandoned ship - and have gained back the 10 - 12 pounds I had originally lost. The picture proves it can be done. Thank you.
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Outstanding!
  • oregonlady
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: bump; i needed 2 see/read this.:flowerforyou:
    i can get back to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
    thank you for the kind words everyone.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Wow Oregonlady,

Those pics are amazing. What is really ironic is that the after pic looks like my before and your before looks like me currently. There is hope!!! I just showed my husband and told him that I will be wearing a bikini on our next trip to Mexico! Muy bonita!

Nicole
  • Wow! Your picture is inspiring! I have been on my weight loss journey now for over a year...I have the last 20 pounds to go and I can only dream of having my abs look that amazing! It was just what I needed today, though, to see your pictures! Thank you!
  • this is so inspirational! i just started yesterday. im 14 i know u have to be a certain age to be on this but i want to get down to a healthy weight but my mom doesn't want me to lose weight:grumble: . even though my doctor says i should probably lose weight. that's why i joined this site.
    p.s how do u get like the weight thing in ur reply's some people have how much they've lost and the weight they're at now. how do you put that in here
  • Are you f'n kidding me?! That is astounding! Surely, that's not really you in the first picture! Geez, that gives me all new inspiration, and I wasn't really lacking any! What kind of exercising have you done to get yourself so toned? I thought, even if I lose the weight, I'd still be forever "flabby" but you give me a new hope.
  • rocal
    rocal Posts: 2
    OMG you are amazing. What an inspiration to all.
  • thank you:flowerforyou: thank you:flowerforyou: thank you:flowerforyou:

but that is not what i really look like!:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

i wish i did.:cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

What do you mean thats not what you really look like? You look amazing and what a transformation from the first picture :) GREAT JOB!!!!!
  • oregonlady
    thank you most kind people.:flowerforyou:
    i agree, i do look like a new, better person. but not the person i wish i were like.
    if i had $$$$, i'd see a counselor .:noway:
    before i began in 2001, i waisted all my life wishing for........
    since 2001, i've been working toward... ??? (not sure of my goal, a 16 yr old body?????)
    i've been working out at a gym and/or walking and jogging most EVERY DAY!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    and trying to eat super healthy.:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
    w/in the past 10 yrs, i've gorged myself at "all u can eat" places, then made myself throw up so i would not hate myself so much. :noway: :noway: :noway:
    i joined mfp a year ago.:smile: weighing 160 (not bad!):smile: i was down to 140 in my "amazing" picture.:noway:
    i'm 150 now.:cry:
    10lbs in a year!?!? that seems ridiculous! i've worked so hard!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    well, i'm restarting my journey.

thank you for reading my vent.:tongue::tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • sineadmm
    sineadmm Posts: 190
    wow, incredible!! well done!
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    WOW! You look GREAT!!!
  • tanzmitpalmer
    tanzmitpalmer Posts: 124 Member
    Pshh, "poised" or not, you look frickin' amazing. Colour me inspired :D
  • lahlie
    lahlie Posts: 149 Member
    HOLY COW!! WOWOWOWOWOW!!!! Great job!!!!
  • Carleybby
    Carleybby Posts: 158
    I never thought you could look THAT good after being really overweight thats great.

Good for you, thats really amazing.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    hot hot hot! amazing! and don't be so modest - photos don't lie!
  • OMG! My jaw dropped when I saw your pictures and it hasn't gone up yet! LOL! You are such an inspiration. I mean what ....how...really?!?!?!?! Amazing, simply amazing! I hope I can look as fit as you when I lose the 100 lbs I want to lose. Please, I must know....What kept you going?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!